|Item model number||P-FD64GATT03-GE|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||2.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 6.8 x 0.5 inches|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||5 x 6.75 x 0.5 inches|
|Computer Memory Type||72-Pin EDO SIMM Memory|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $5.04 shipping
PNY Attaché 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - P-FD64GATT03-GE
|Price:||$16.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The durable, light-weight design of the PNY Attaché USB 2.0 Flash Drive is the ultimate mobile storage solution
- The sliding collar, capless design protects your important content when not in use
- The included key loop easily attaches to key chains, so important files are never out of reach
- The 64GB Attaché USB 2.0 Flash Drive can hold approximately 11,837 songs
- Compatible with most PC and Mac laptop and desktop computers
- Free technical support
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item PNY Attaché 64GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - P-FD64GATT03-GE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Doublebest||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Blue Point|
|Memory Storage Capacity||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||64|
|Item Dimensions||6.75 x 5 x 0.5 in||0.8 x 2.31 x 0.4 in||3.91 x 5.28 x 0.45 in||0.25 x 5.28 x 3.9 in|
|Hardware Connectivity||USB 2.0||USB 2.0||USB 2.0, USB 3.0||USB 2.0|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
The Attaché USB Flash Drives from PNY Technologies are simple and reliable storage solutions for life on the go. Store, transport and share photos, videos, music, documents and more from PC to PC, or connect to your digital picture or printer to view and share your photos. These USB drives work with virtually any computer or electronic device with a USB slot; such as laptops, desktops, tablets, routers & etc.! The portability of a USB flash drive lets you leave your laptop at home, but still take your digital content with you to share with family and friends. Whether you need to transport your latest music downloads, vacation photos and videos, important family events or your school homework; you can rely on the PNY Attaché USB Flash Drives.
Simple Form & High Capacity Storage
With no caps to lose, you'll love the modern look of the PNY Attaché. Instead of using a traditional cap to cover the USB connector, the drive has a sliding collar that easily glides open and closed. Simply push back the sliding collar and insert the connector into your computer's USB port to transfer files to and from your computer. The PNY Attaché is sleek and durable; small enough to slip in your pocket, purse, briefcase & etc. From the classroom to the boardroom, it's a durable and attractive electronic accessory.
It's lightweight and small in size, but big in capacity. Rest assured all your content will be safely secured on the PNY Attaché flash drive, which offers capacities up to 128GB. The Attaché USB flash drive is perfect for storing large files such as, movies, videos and music. Imagine this: with a 128GB Attaché USB flash drive you could be carrying 45K+* photos in the palm of your hand!
Compatible with Windows (Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP), Mac (OS X), and Linux systems.
Flash Memory Capacity Chart
|What Can I Store?||128GB*||64GB*||32GB*||16GB*||8GB*|
|Video - Hours*** |
704x460 pixels, 5Mbps, 30fps
|HD Video - Mins*** |
Standard HD at 9Mbps
* Please note: For Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage.
** Number of photos may vary by camera setting and camera manufacturer.
*** Actual minutes of video may vary by camera setting and camera manufacturer.
**** Actual number of songs may vary based on file format, compression settings, and song length.
Top Customer Reviews
What I've always wanted in a USB flashdrive is a good, strong keyring attachment and a non-removable cap. This PNY Attache has both.
It's also more compact than the Lexar JumpDrive TwistTurn and the SanDisk Cruzer.
It doesn't have a LED to light up when it's connected, but that's fine with me.
The sliding cap can be a bit stubborn; avoid it if you have weak hands or arthritis.
One reviewer here noted that the cap doesn't protect it from dust etc. falling into the plug. True enough, but that's not the point. The point is to prevent the end of the plug from being BENT. And it's good for that. The SanDisk Cruzer is the same way, and I never had any trouble with any pocket dust that got into the plug. If any does get in you can just blow it out.
I've noticed that if the computer goes to sleep and then wakes up, I have to remove and reinsert it; otherwise the computer just sits there and seems to wait for it to respond. I didn't have that problem with the SanDisk Cruzer or the Lexar JumpDrive TwistTurn. It's annoying but I can live with it.
The price of memory is such a fickle thing theses days.... Much like buying a new car, what costs a fortune today, is worth just pennies tomorrow. Not wanting to pay a king's ransom, I managed to locate a distributer that was selling PNY 64GB Attaché USB Flash Drives for approximately $74 each. I bought two flash drives, from the merchant, and anxiously awaited their arrival.
When they showed up at my door, I found that PNY had made a few changes to their Attaché USB Flash Drive product line, since my last purchase.
1. The 64GB Flash Drives no longer have a LED activity indicator of any sort on the drive. I'm not quite sure how they expect anyone to know when their flash drive is being accessed. I, like many other users have come to expect, utilize, and some even require an activity light of some sort on their external devices. This omission was a major disappointment.
2. Over the years, I've found it necessary to reformat external storage devices, such as flash drives, and start fresh. This worked fine with both of my PNY 32GB Flash Drives, going all the way back to my first 256MB Flash Drive. Well this functionality has got an added rub with the 64GB Flash Drive. Apparently, the 64GB Flash Drive utilizes the exFAT system, which requires a patch/driver from Microsoft, before your Windows XP or Windows Server 2003 machine can `handle' the drive properly. Sort of pain, and no mention of this added requirement on the documentation or packaging the flash drive came in.
3. Lastly is the cheaper case & USB dust sleeve. The case is noticeably cheaper in heft. Seems like PNY elected to go with a cheaper grade of plastic, while at the same time updated their design to incorporate a capless dust sleeve. I say sleeve, since it clearly only protects the sides of the USB plug, but not the connections on the end - the most important part of the drive! They undoubtedly chose this course, like many other manufacturers, to eliminate the problem of lost flash drive caps. A capless system would be fine, if the connections of the USB Plug were afforded some degree of protection.
While it may sound like I've blasted the PNY 64GB Flash Drive, it still has its place. However, the short comings of the new design - no LED activity indicator, cheaper case, and only partial protection for the USB Plug do affect its versatility & reliability; especially if it's used as a daily worker.
A decent Case Logic case, would be a good & highly recommended compliment, to the transport & integrity of this flash drive. At the very least, it would give the USB Plug some much needed protection, while prolonging the life of the flash drive.
I Googled the problem and it appears to happen quite frequently with PNY thumb drives. The solution that seems to work the best is a registry fix, but I don't like to edit the Windows registry unless I absolutely have to. In any event, I don't trust the reliability of the product and will chalk it up as a loss.
November 8, 2013 Update: I decided to return the product to PNY under the its warranty. The process is, however, very tedious and requires the completion of a lengthy form (see below). Even if you complete the form, they don't guarantee an RMA number. I've seen this before with guarantees that aren't real worth the paper they are written on. By the time you complete the paperwork and do everything else that is required, you've wasted more time than the product is worth.
* Do you have Sales Receipt or Invoice?
Warranty coverage requires Sales Receipt or Invoice documentation evidencing the date of purchase.
* Enter your UPC code here:
* Place of Purchase:
* System Information:
(Make and Model of your computer)
* Operating System:
(If you have spoken to a technician)
* Date of Purchase:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
NO PO Box numbers please.
* US State or Province:
* Zipcode or Postal code:
* Phone Number:
(This is the number the technician
will use to contact you)
* Description of Problem:
COMPLETION OF THIS RMA APPLICATION DOES NOT GUARANTEE A RETURN AUTHORIZATION NUMBER.
PNY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLINE ANY APPLICATION FOR AN RMA NUMBER.
PNY DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ANY PRODUCTS TO BE DROPPED OFF. ALL RMA RETURNS MUST BE HANDLED VIA SHIPPING TO PNY.