- Brand Name: PNY
- Model Number: VCG62512SAPB
- Item Package Quantity: 1
- Graphics Coprocessor: NVIDIA
- Graphics Card Ram: 512.0 MB
PNY GeForce 6200 512MB AGP DVI+VGA+S-Video Graphics Card VCG62512SAPB
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Graphics card upgrades increase your PCs overall performance and deliver an improved visual computing experience
- Increased performance over standard "integrated graphics" allows users to play the latest games with more detail and speed
- Supports the AGP Bus standard as well as offers dual-monitor support via 1 DVI and 1 VGA outputs
- Toll-Free Tech Support and 3 year warranty after Registration
- Low Profile
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I was also happy that I did not have to scour the web ten ways to find the drivers. The driver installed first try, too, and automatically detected the ideal screen resolution to drive my HDTV. It looks great now.
I'd recommend this to anyone looking to squeeze a little more life out of an older system - especially if you've got a motherboard with onboard video that also has an un-used AGP slot. Scrap the onboard video and return the RAM it uses to the CPU, and get this video card with plenty of its own memory. You'll have a better, faster, system as a result.
For the price this works really well.
It is supposed to provide standard definition video signal (4-pin) for normal TV without high definition; and, this is what I need and want from this card.
HOWEVER, it is UP -GRADED to a High Definition video output (7-pin) for HD TV;
and, this is NOT I need for my old TV.
Moreover, the HD output is not compact with s-video input devices, like my old TV.
Other features do not test but installation is simple and the card is recognized by Window XP (SP3) directly (with 512 color and 800 X 600 resolution).
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Does the job fairly well, even it the technology may be a little dated.Published 11 months ago by Firehawk46111063
Bought this to replace another graphics card that died. Works very well for it's intended purpose. It is for an older PC running Linux.Published on September 10, 2011 by M.D.B.
i recently updated my daughters p4 system with the pny 6200 vid card and it changed the whole world,system came to life. Read morePublished on August 3, 2011 by maddog
I bought this card to replace my older one because it had a noisy fan. Not only does the PNY AGP card not have fan onboard (therefore no noise), but the graphics work so well I... Read morePublished on July 16, 2011 by SwingBack