|Memory Speed||3802 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA Quadro 4000|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $134.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
NVIDIA Quadro P4000
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA Quadro 4000|
|Graphics RAM Type||GDDR5|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- This Quadro P4000 is based on NVIDIA pascal architecture and delivers up to 70% more performance than the NVIDIA maxwell-based Quadro M4000,System Interface - PCI Express 30 x16
- With greater Graphics performance you can work with large models, scenes, and assemblies with improved interactive performance during design, visualization, and simulation
- The P4000 is the most powerful, single slot VR ready Professional visual computing solution
- Tuned and tested drivers with support for the latest releases of OpenGL, DirectX, vulkan, and NVIDIA CUDA ensure compatibility with the latest versions of Professional applications
- Creation and playback of HDR video H264/hevc decode and Encode enginesSupported Platforms:Microsoft Windows 10 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 81 and 8 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows 7 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (64- and 32-bit),Microsoft Windows Server 2012,Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 64,Microsoft Windows Server 2016,Linux – Full OpenGL implementation, complete with NVIDIA and ARB extensions (64- and 32-bit)
- Compatible with HP Z240 Tower, HP Z440, HP Z640, and HP Z840 Workstations
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
NVIDIA Quadro Pascal architecture professional GPUs are equipped with advanced visualization and simulation capabilities to meet the needs of the most demanding professional workflows. Quadro Pascal has incredible horsepower to render photorealistic design concepts, create extremely detailed 3D models, run intensive CAE simulations to validate designs, and evaluate design prototypes in immersive VR. You can even connect two Pascal-based Quadro GP100’s with NVIDIA NVLink technology to scale performance with an amazing 32GB of combined HBM2 ultra-high bandwidth memory.
Designs are becoming more complex. Media is becoming richer, higher fidelity, combining greater resolutions and complex visual effects. Scientific visualization and compute problems are larger than ever. NVIDIA Quadro Sync II compatibility enables the GP100, P6000, P5000 and P4000 to build massive and sophisticated visualization, simulation and rendering environments. VR is changing all facets of entertainment, design, engineering, architecture and medicine. AI and deep learning are changing the way professionals are solving the most complex and challenging computing problems, and the GP100 can take applications and workflows into this new era. Customers who want to experience ideas, validate designs, test ideas, and simulate solutions and visualize the results as quickly as possible can use Quadro Pascal products with confidence.
Quadro cards are certified with a broad range of sophisticated professional applications, tested by leading workstation manufacturers, and backed by PNY’s team of expert support specialists. This gives you the peace of mind to focus on doing your best work. Whether you’re developing revolutionary products or telling spectacularly vivid visual stories, Quadro gives you the performance to do it brilliantly.
Blazing Fast Performance
Massive Memory Capacity
Ultimate Visual Workspace
Compare with similar items
PNY NVIDIA Quadro P2200
PNY NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000 - The World’S First Ray Tracing GPU
PNY Quadro P400 Graphic Card
NVIDIA Quadro P4000 (Renewed)
|Sold By||Bleepbox US||Amazon.com||THE DOTZ COMPANY||Amazon.com||Compeve|
|Device Type||Graphic Cards||—||—||—||—|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-E||PCI-Express x16||PCI-Express x16||Integrated||PCI-E|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA Quadro 4000||NVIDIA Quadro P2200||NVIDIA Quadro RTX 4000||—||NVIDIA Quadro 4000|
|Graphics Ram Size||8 GB||5 GB||8 GB||1 GB||8 GB|
|Hardware Interface||PCI Express x8||PCI Express x8||PCI Express x8||Ethernet||—|
|Included Components||NVIDIA Quadro P4000 Professional Graphics Board, Software Installation Disc, Printed Quick Start Guide, Auxiliary Power Cable, Stereo Connector Bracket, DisplayPort to DVI-D SL Adapter||Graphics Card||Quadro Graphic Card||1||—|
|Item Dimensions||9.5 x 4.38 x 0.75 inches||7.9 x 11 x 4.4 inches||2 x 4 x 8 inches||1 x 1 x 1 inches||9.5 x 4.38 x 0.75 inches|
|Memory Bus Width||256 bits||160 bits||256 bits||1 bits||256 bits|
|Memory Clock Speed||3802 MHz||0||1||1 GHz||3802 MHz|
The NVIDIA Quadro P4000 workstation graphics card, powered by NVIDIA Pascal GPU technology, features 8 GB memory capacity and enables an expansive visual workspace with quad display outputs. Work with large models, complex visual effects and simulations, large rendering tasks, and lifelike VR experiences in your workflow today while preparing for the challenges of tomorrow.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Architect using the card for revit/3ds max/ v ray/corona/cad/sketchup/ VR and a little FORTNITE at maxed out framerate . Not a single problem so far with the exception of one small thing.
They got rid of the single HDMI spot that was on the only 4000 series card. This became a problem when trying to connect a vive or oculus as they use HDMI only and when using an adapter can run into compositor problems. I tried several different adapters and on the fourth try i was successful. Just food for though
One year update. This card has been running rock-solid since the day I installed it almost a year ago. I love it. Handles everything I throw at it. It was running on Ubuntu 16.04 and now on 18.04. Excellent driver support under Linux with proprietary drivers.
Top reviews from other countries
Si te dedicas a CAD, Video, Renders, producción VR y por que no... uno que otro jueguito esta monstruosidad es para ti. Lo único malo es que no cuenta con HDMI pero nada que un adaptador a cualquiera de sus cuatro Display Port no pueda solucionar. Es muy silenciosa y discreta en un gabinete ATX hasta este momento no me ha presentado ningún problema.