Other Sellers on Amazon
POC, Aspire Sunglasses
Enhance your purchase
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.87 x 7.87 x 3.94 inches|
|Lens Coating Description||Hydrophilic Coating|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- OPTIMAL FIELD OF YOU: Features the superior optical performance of Carl Zeiss lenses, treated with Ripel, for clear vision and easy cleaning
- FITS YOUR ACTIVITY: The grilamid frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable which makes Aspire perfect for almost any athletic endeavor
- SHIELD FOR YOUR EYE: Perfect for sunny, partly cloudy, and cloudy weather and has the VLT (Visible Light Transmission) range of 10-25%
- STAYS PUT: The hydrophilic rubber stays grippy even when wet, so the glasses will stick to your nose when you move, regardless of rain or transpiration
- COLOR JUST FOR YOU: Available in six different color combinations
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The grilamid frame is lightweight, flexible, and durable which makes Aspire perfect for almost any athletic endeavor. The hydrophilic rubber stays grippy even when wet, so the glasses will stick to your nose when you move, regardless of rain or transpiration. The durable and ripel treated nylon lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision provides outstanding optical performance. Aspire is available with triflection mirror lenses which reflect light without altering the color curve of the lens as well as a tint specifically developed for best contrast in an urban environment and with transmission peaks to make sure traffic lights and car lights are highlighted.
Product detailsColor:Basalight Blue
- Product Dimensions : 9 x 5 x 5 inches; 1.15 Pounds
- Item model number : ASP2012-1321-One Size
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : May 9, 2018
- Manufacturer : POC
- ASIN : B07QZZN1CQ
Best Sellers Rank:
#57,314 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #98 in Cycling Glasses & Goggles
- Customer Reviews: