POC, Receptor Bug Helmet
About this item
- PROTECTION: Featuring Ventilated Double Shell Anti-Penetration system (VDSAP) made up of two ventilated shells that are placed offset for maximum protection against penetration from sharp objects, while maintaining good airflow and ventilation.
- LINER Has an in-mold EPS (Expanded Polystyrene) liner, where the strength lies in its versatility and protection against single impact accidents.
- DURABILITY: Made from a robust ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) shell that ensures helmet strength and integrity.
- FEATURES: Detachable goggle clip, ear pads, and neckroll.
- COLOR OPTIONS: Comes in 6 colors with matte finish, features 6 different sizes, and weighs 500 grams.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Receptor Bug helmet offers award-winning design and safety and the patented VDSAP system with two overlapping shells to protect from sharp objects, while providing ventilation that can be closed for colder days. The advanced outer shell in ABS makes a robust barrier while the in-mold PC/EPS inner liner provides award-winning impact absorption.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 11 x 9 x 10 inches; 1.1 Pounds
- Item model number : PC102401002XSM1
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : May 3, 2013
- Manufacturer : POC Helmets and Armor
- ASIN : B00EO1UMWW
Best Sellers Rank:
#492,948 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- #279 in Snow Sport Helmets
- Customer Reviews: