3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
POLAR H10 Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth HRM Chest Strap - iPhone & Android Compatible, Black
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILT-IN MEMORY: Heart rate monitor stores 1 heart rate training session. Perfect for sports and activities where a wrist unit would be difficult to use.
- GoPro COMPATIBLE: Pair your H10 Polar heart rate sensor directly to the GoPro Hero 5 compatibility camera and overlay your heart rate data onto the recorded video.
- UPDATEABLE FIRMWARE: Heart rate monitor contains firmware updates that enhance the functionality.
- ENHANCED BATTERY LIFE: 400 hours of operation time on a user replaceable battery. Operating temperature - 10 °C to +50 °C / 14 °F to 122 °F
- COMFORTABLE FIT: Revised heart rate chest strap design provides the comfort and security needed when exercising.
- Compatible with iOS mobile devices iPhone 4s and later and android mobile devices with Bluetooth 4.0 capability and android 4.4 or later.Battery type:CR 2025
- Building upon the legacy of Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is set to be the standard upon which consistent, accurate heart rate recording is based.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Brighten your training with a new colorful strap for your Polar H10.
Heart rate sensor
Polar H10 is a supremely precise heart rate sensor that comes with the Polar Pro chest strap. Providing top-quality and interference-free HR measurement, Polar H10 is considered the most accurate heart rate sensor by many sources.
- Bluetooth Only
- Several connections can be active simultaneously
- HR measurement
- Built-in memory for one training session
- Suitable for swimming
- Waterproof up to 30 m
- Software updates
- Machine-washable textile strap
The Power of Accuracy
The most accurate heart rate sensor in Polar's history, Polar H10 is polished to the max in all aspects and gets software updates as well. It’s widely recognized for its top precision by many sources.
Connectivity: Training Devices, Apps & on Its Own
Polar H10 connects and transfers data via Bluetooth, ANT+ and 5 kHz to bring an excellent variety of connection options with compatible sports and smart watches, gym equipment and leading training apps on both iOS and Android phones.
Polar Pro Strap
Polar H10 comes with Polar Pro strap, a soft textile strap with high quality electrodes to make sure your heart rate is measured accurately and without interference. The strap is machine-washable.
Annie Thorisdottir, two-time CrossFit Games champion
"I have been relying heavily on heart rate monitoring in my training and in my recovery for the last 5 years. The Polar H10 is even more reliable than my previous heart rate sensor and gives the feedback I need to train and recover at my best."
Polar H10 & Polar Beat app
Try Polar H10 with Polar Beat, Polar’s free fitness and training app to get real-time heart rate on the screen of your phone during your workouts and live voice guidance towards your chosen training target.
Polar is the ultimate choice in heart rate sensors for athletes of all levels. Join the Polar community and share your experiences in social media.
|Polar H10 Heart Rate Sensor||Polar OH1 Optical Heart Rate Sensor|
|Operation time||400 h (replaceable battery)||12 h (rechargeable battery)|
|Rechargeable||No||Yes, with USB adapter|
|Waterproof||30 m||30 m|
|Polar Pro strap||✓||No|
|Compatible with 3rd party apps||✓||✓|
|Built-in memory||For 1 training session||Up to 200 h of HR training|
|Updatable software (over the air), Bluetooth connectivity||✓||✓|
|Connectivity||Bluetooth Only||Bluetooth low energy and ANT+|
|5 kHz transmission (Gymlink)||✓||No|
Polar H10 Heart Rate Monitor, Bluetooth HRM Chest Strap - iPhone & Android Compatible
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]Troubleshoot Guide [PDF ]User Manual [PDF ]User Guide [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7 x 1.3 x 4 inches; 3.2 Ounces
- Item model number : 92061852
- Department : Womens
- Batteries : 1 CR2 batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : March 15, 2017
- Manufacturer : Polar Electro, Inc.
- ASIN : B06WV8NGTN
Best Sellers Rank:
#18,141 in Cell Phones & Accessories (See Top 100 in Cell Phones & Accessories)
- #30 in Cell Phone Charms
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The H10 strap sizing is as follows:
Available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
XS-S: 51-66 cm
M-XXL: 65-93 cm
XXXL: 76-116 cm
Since the monitor is 6 weeks old, my return window with Amazon closed. I contacted polar, and it turns out I need to send it to New York at my expense for analysis, upon which I need to pay for return shipping of the return device. I kind of need the monitor because I am monitoring a heart "event", and need to keep my heart rate from getting too high when I work out. If you get one, do not count on having it when you need it, looking over other reviews it appears that device failure is very common. And, the cost of repair is quite high when you consider all the shipping costs and time spent, almost not worth it.
My old polar strap was showing wear. Actually, the rubber snaps where the sensor clips in were deteriorating. The rubber grommets had cracks and were starting to flake off. I do wash my strap after every use, rinse it, hang it to dry, and remove the sensor. That seems to be the trick to a long battery life.
If you don't take the sensor off, the sweat on the strap will continue to conduct a current to the electrodes and the system doesn't stop trying to transmit. And, the sweat seems to cause a rapid deterioration of the sensors and the pickup if they aren't rinsed off.
So, my old strap is showing wear, and I decided to get this new one.
All I can say is Wow. It is so much better than the old model. I used to have to wet the sensors to get any pickup, and even then it would take about five minutes of working out till the body heat and sweat caused a HR pickup.
This one works dry, immediately, no response delay.
The new strap has additional pickups on both sides of the chest. This may be the trick. Also, the clip is no longer a hook, but a simple clip that is easy to insert and release.
Works great with all gym equipment and my Precor elliptical.
They say the battery life is almost twice as long... I can't vouch for it as I have only used this one for one week. But, in that week, I am convinced. This is a vast improvement.
So, if you have an older Polar sensor, trade up, it is definitely worth it.
A quick follow up.
I have used it with an Android tablet, the blue tooth pickup is perfect.
I have used it with a Concept 2 ergo exercise, no issues with blue tooth pickup
I have used it with the Precor, no issues
And, the pickup is more sensitive.
Update on this review on October 2018
The pickup on the monitor is becoming a little flaky. This appears to be a problem with almost all the polar monitors. My solution is always been to hand wash the chest strap with soap and water and make sure all sweat is removed from the electrodes. I then use a Q-tip to clean out the attachment snaps.
I also hand wash the Bluetooth pickup with the battery sealed in place. I then again use a Q-tip to carefully clean out the area of the snaps.
This always seems to provide a short-term solution. However these monitors do appear to have about a one year lifespan.
As an aside, if you do a battery exchange and it doesn't work try another battery. I have noticed that many of the 2025 batteries are showing less than one half charge in a brand-new package purchased from a local store
Top reviews from other countries
Very unreliable, can suddenly stop working and be unable to connect to the sensor. Removing the pairing, then pairing it again works most times but a pain especially when my friends are waiting to go cycling and I am holding everyone up trying to get my sensor to work.
When its working the app stores some great stats for me to compare with other stats from previous training.
I do wet the strap properly before I start so its not that before you ask.
If it wasn't so unreliable I would have definitely given 5 stars.
Comparing with Apple Watch/FitBit: H10 uses chest strap so it continuously monitor your HB even you are doing active workout. Apple Watch/Fitbit or other wrist band products would be impacted when your wrist is sweaty and you are jumping so the sensor LED can't really detect our HB right away.