Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
POLE DANCE WOW catalog. 424 elements. The most complete set! Paperback – 2017
|New from||Used from|
See the Best Books of 2018 So Far
Looking for something great to read? Browse our editors' picks for the best books of the year so far in fiction, nonfiction, mysteries, children's books, and much more.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Pole Dance WOW Catalog is a brand new invention for pole dancers!!! Designed as a colorful, beautiful and convenient A5 notepad with 50 pages that contains 424 elements, divided into 10 levels of complexity, it is a premium class collection of elements and tricks for Pole dancers of any experience!
- All 424 elements are divided into levels of increasing complexity. With the help of this catalog, you know where to start and what to do next.
- All elements in one place – making it unnecessary to look anywhere else.
- Track your progress by checking learned and mastered elements – simple and convenient - It will prove most helpful in composing your own dancing routines and programs.
- It is colorful, beautiful and emotional; a great idea for a gift.
- It will help you to evaluate your level in pole dancing.
- There is no need to remember what you did on previous lesson, every bit of progress is marked and accounted for.
- With the help of this pole dance catalog students learn Pole Dance 45% faster.
- It is an invaluable helper for a trainer. Planning your lessons and routines has never been easier.
- You can get a diploma passing the milestones and be proud of it.
The Pole Dance catalog was created by Pole Dance champions with a total training experience of more than 25 years.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now, for the content. I DO love there are so many moves pictured. My studio has named the moves to their liking. However, it's easy to see the basic fireman and know it's our "fairy". The moves are easily identifiable.
As the same previous poster stated, it would've been great to have transitional moves or sequences, but I believe this is meant to complement your classes if you're taking them.
So despite being overpriced, I don't regret buying it because I feel I need this tool and I have money to burn on my favorite things. Now, since that's not always the case, I sincerely hope the vendor makes this pocket manual more affordable. I mean I just bought a nice, high quality yoga book at BAM in the mall. It was $15. So I hope my review helps those where every penny counts make the right decision. If I was hurting for cash, I'd have def returned this. But I do intend on keeping and using this lil sucker in conjunction with my class to improve. Because quite frankly, I kinda suck at pole.
The only complaint is that the website that is listed in the book is intended for Russians. The book states "To pass a competency test under a certified coach and to receive a diploma, please contact the contacts listed at the end of the Catalog." I bought this item to use independently, but just know if you are buying it to use as intended, the website will not be useable to locate an instructor.