|Item Weight||7 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||7.5 x 4.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Color||As the picture shown|
7" POLISHER/BUFFER SOFT WOOL BONNET & PAD with HOOK & LOOP for POLISHING/BUFFING
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fits 5/8" 11 TPI Spindle
- REPLACEMENT KIT for YOUR TORN / WORN / BROKEN pads
- 3 piece synthetic Wool Polishing Bonnets with female Velcro attachement
- 1 Backing Pad with Standard 5/8" 11 TPI Thread. This pad has male type Velcro.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
Auto Care Car Polisher Pad Bonnet Polishing Bonnet Buffing Pad Cover For Car Polisher Pack of 5Pcs 5-6 7-8 9-10 (7-8)
SPTA 5Pcs 7"/180mm Compound Buffing Sponge Pads Polishing Pads Kit Buffing Pad For Car Buffer Polisher Sanding,Polishing, Waxing
Pack of 3-8" 100% Wool Hook & Loop Grip Buffing Pad for Compound Cutting & Polishing
TCP Global 3 Pack of 7 Synthetic Wool Blend Polishing Pad Bonnets
TCP Global 7" Natural 100% Wool 1" Pile Grip Buffing & Polishing Pad
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Anytime Tools||AutoCare Factory||SPTA® Direct||TCP Global Corp||TCP Global Corp||TCP Global Corp|
|Size||1 pc||7-8"||—||3-Wool Pads||—||—|
REPLACEMENT KIT for YOUR TORN / WORN / BROKEN pads. Fits 5/8" 11 TPI Spindle. Includes 3 piece synthetic Wool Polishing Bonnets with female Velcro attachement and 1 Backing Pad with Standard 5/8" 11 TPI Thread and male type velcro.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would send them back except for the price, it's not worth the effort. But I'm looking for something better now.
I did send these back and got a refund from Amazon (way to go!)
I recommend buying the [Makita 192629-7 7-Inch Hook and Loop Pad for 9227C Sander/Polisher] which is sold on Amazon. These have been working great for me. Read my review.
Neiko Professional-Grade Variable Speed 7 Inch Car, Truck and Boat Polisher - Buffer - 1.75 HP, and upon the suggested recommendation from amazon purchased these wool bonnets. Comes in a set of 3 (and a backing plate that I do not need as the buffer comes with one and the extra say's "max 1200 RPM's" so I didn't use it anyway).
1) As others have stated bits of the wool will fly off so while you are buffing you are semi-removing scratches but buffing pieces of wool into your car at the same time - not exactly serving it's purpose and if anything possibly putting new scratches there.
2) MAIN ISSUE: As many have said the stitching on the sides is simply ABYSMAL. After just 10 mins of use on 1500 RPM-2000 RPM's the stitching on the sides started to quickly unravel. Mid-buff I did not realize until I quickly uncovered the area to reveal it has DEEPLY scratched the front hood of my car. The wool bonnet had started tearing off the velcro plate and the remaining velcro/backing plate of device started grouting into my car. I stopped immediately but the damage had been done in 3 close areas. Will never buy this product (The wool bonnets) again, and I highly suggest you also do not as the cost of fixing my car now will supersede the money i paid for my buffer + these useless pads. ANNOYED and now have to pay to fix it :/
Pictures of damages
I've purchased the Meguiars foam pad (Meguiar's W8207 Mirror Glaze Professional Soft Buff 2.0 7" Foam Polishing Pad) so we'll see if that's an improvement.
Perhaps I'll "volunteer" to do my mother-in-laws's car first!