Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Big & Rich GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on December 10, 2013
I ordered a 500 pack of these more than a year ago and am down to the last few. I ordered them from Royalmailers here on amazon. I'm listing the seller because each seller has a different manufacturer or brand based on my experience in ordering these from other sellers.

The internal size was correct at 4" by 8"; the outside is a bit wider. This is important because most of what I ship is 4" by 4" so the size had to be correct to be used at all. Overall, they worked just fine; are light weight and more water resistant than Kraft bubble mailers.

The only issue is that about 50 of them did not have the adhesive on the flaps. It wasn't that big of a deal to me because I usually use packing tape anyway. The box that contained the bubble mailers also looked like it went though both world wars on its way to my door, but the contents were unharmed.
on December 12, 2012
As the other reviewers have noted, these are not the finest quality, but they ARE a better value, for sure. If you are doing a lot of mailing and you want to keep your costs down, these are a great solution. I have had no complaints about orders being damaged, crushed, torn, etc. and I mail to 38 countries, so they see their share of handling.

If you want pristine-white envelopes, these aren't it. They're ever-so-slightly off-white (kind of tending toward gray a bit), but if you don't care if your envelopes would take a blue ribbon on the runway, these are the most economical (and still very good quality!) mailers. I've been using them since May 2011 (4 orders over that time) and they work great. I haven't run into any quality-control issues.

They weigh approximately 0.5 ounces each (0.7 with label and mailing slip).
on March 7, 2014
I order these padded envelopes since a long time from different sellers (whoever is the cheapest at the moment) I was always very satisfied with the envelopes until my last order from Amamax. They all stick together and have to be torn apart. Cutting them apart removes part of the glue. On some envelopes there is no glue at all. Never again from this seller. They should not sell such a bad quality.
on March 24, 2015
I like the bubble mailers. They could be a little more sturdy. The plastic is not very strong and the bubble wrap neither. But overall it's the best for mailing my packages right now.
on May 20, 2015
The good point - they have the little bit of extra room I need on the outside for my shipping labels and on the inside to fit my tri-folded invoices.
The bad point - The bubble lining is a lot thinner than most.
on July 5, 2013
I highly recommend these mailers. I have ordered the orange paper kind in the past and had glue sealing entire mailers closed which I just had to throw out. Never had any problem like that with these. AND the adhesive strip on these is wonderful. I used to have to use packaging tape on the orange mailers to make sure they stayed closed, but no more with these. The adhesive is super strong. I love them and will continue to buy them as long as I have a business need for them. Great for my small jewelry business!
on February 22, 2015
The glue of the envelopes are all stick together. To be able to get one envelope I need to tear the other one apart. Dont recommend!!!!
on May 5, 2014
I found these bubble mailers over a year ago and I just keep reordering. Great quality and low cost, what more could you ask for? Always great shipping time too! They also really work well for international shipments, not being so thick. I will continue to order these, they suit all my needs =)
on January 4, 2015
Vendor got me my product in a timely manner , but the bubble mail is very cheap , very little padding and and the tap comes off and sticks to all the other mailers in the box
on February 23, 2016
Item NOT TRUE TO SIZE LISTED, cheap worthless product

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.