|Item Weight||6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11.5 x 10.5 x 6 inches|
|Item model number||7346SP|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||2|
|Included Components||bare-tool; attachments|
|Warranty Description||One Year Warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.04 shipping
+ Free Shipping
PORTER-CABLE 7346SP 6-Inch Random Orbit Sander with Polishing Pad
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4.5 Amp, ac Only
- Electronic variable-speed dial 2,500-6,800 OPM
- Random orbit, swirl-free sanding/polishing action
- Includes 6-inch proprietary counter balance for use with 6-inch sanding/polishing pad
- Accepts 5/16 - 24 spindle thread accessories; Features two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: PORTER-CABLE 7346SP 6-Inch Random Orbit Sander with Polishing Pad
PORTER-CABLE 7346 6-Inch Random Orbit Sander B002EQ96NK
PORTER-CABLE 7345 5-Inch Random Orbit Sander B002EQ96O4
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 11.5 inches||6 inches x 14 inches||6 inches x 11 inches||7 inches x 14 inches|
|Item Package Weight||7.1 pounds||6.7 pounds||6.7 pounds||6.55 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Ideal for polishing and sanding automotive and marine projects, the Porter-Cable 7346SP 6-inch polisher/sander features a 4.5 amp motor for high overload protection and random orbit. It comes with a 6-inch polishing pad. and sanding disc
Weighing 6 pounds, the 7346SP offers swirl-free sanding/polishing action with an electronic variable-speed dial that operates at 2,500-6,800 orbits per minute (OPM). The 7346SP accepts 5/16 to 24 spindle thread accessories, and it offers a full ball and roller bearing construction for durability under industrial workloads. It includes a 6-inch proprietary counter balance for use with a 6-inch sanding/polishing pad, and it features a two-position (left or right) removable side handle for greater comfort and control. The polisher measures 11.5 x 10.5 x 6 inches (LxWxH).
This Porter-Cable tool is backed by three-year limited warranty covering any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship (from the date of purchase). It's also covered by Porter-Cable's one-year free service contract, where Porter-Cable will maintain the tool and replace worn parts caused by normal use--for free.
What's in the Box
Porter-Cable 7346SP random orbit sander/polisher; polishing pad; PSA pad; sanding disc; side handle; wrench; operating instructions
Package includes both polishing pad and sanding disc (view larger).
Top Customer Reviews
The PC sander/polisher is the first DA unit used by folks for auto work and I think it is still the best. Great performance, great handling, great durability.
Very happy with mine...after the backing pad upgrade.
Bottom line, I was not disappointed with this item. My paint looks better than the day I purchased the car! I'm very happy, and will be using this item during the summer to add additional wax coats with ease.
(1) Clay entire car (of course wash first). I used the Mother Clay Bar kit. Pretty straight forward. Always a good first step prior to any paint correction. The less taken care of your paint is, the longer this step will take. Took me all of 15 minutes for my car.
(2) Meguiar's M105 with the orange Chemical Guys hex 5.5" pad. This step was by far the hardest, but provided excellent results paired with the porter cable DA. Say good bye to most of your fine scratches, swirls, and paint imperfections. I used this on speed 6 (highest setting). Make sure to grab the backing plate for your pads.
http://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-Mirror-Glaze-Ultra-Cut-Compound/dp/B003LMGDHI?Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Similar tools, sometimes less useful or user-friendly, cost significantly more. Works as orbital sander or buffer.This is perfect for DIY people. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Counsel
I have used my Old Porter-Cable polisher for my years and it is rock solid. I decided to upgrade to a Random Orbital version to sand wood floors and polish my cars. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stevens Family