|Item Weight||5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 3 x 11 inches|
|Item model number||PC70THD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Drill, User guide|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited manuf warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PORTER-CABLE PC70THD VSR 2-Speed Hammer Drill, 1/2-Inch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications
- Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials
- Dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two
- Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
SKIL 6445-04 7.0 Amp 1/2 In. Hammer Drill
DeWalt DW511 1/2" (13mm) 7.8 Amp VSR Hammerdrill
DEWALT DWD520K 1/2-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill Kit
VonHaus 10 Amp VSR 1/2 Inch Pistol Grip Hammer Drill Kit with 8 Drill Bit Set, Metal Depth Gauge, Lock-On Switch, Power Trigger and Speed Adjustment
DEWALT DWE5010 1/2-Inch Single Speed Hammer Drill
|Price||$69.99||$49.98||$99.00||$144.99||$69.85||See price in cart|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DOMU Brands LLC||Amazon.com|
|Included Components||Drill, User guide||Bare-Tool||Drills - Hammerdrills^Power Hammer Drills||bare-tool||Bare-Tool||bare-tool|
|Item Dimensions||3 x 14.5 x 11 in||10 x 13.25 x 3 in||10.25 x 12 x 3 in||16.06 x 13.5 x 4.44 in||—||10.12 x 12.24 x 2.95 in|
|Voltage||1,000 volts||120 volts||0 volts||120 volts||120 volts||110 volts|
The PORTER CABLE PC70THD 1/2-Inch VSR 2-Speed Hammer drill features a 7.0 Amp motor that delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications. The ability to switch between hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials. The cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability and a dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two. A streamlined over mold body and handle allow for increase comfort and reduced user fatigue. Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use. It also features a side handle that provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations. A 1/2-Inch metal chuck and key provides holding pressure for increased bit retention. Applications: Optimum performance in hammer drill mode for block, brick, tile and other soft materials Drilling and fastening in metal, wood, plastic and other materials. Includes: PC70THD, chuck key and holder, side handle and depth rod.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drill is extraordinarily loud so be prepared for that when using it but it also has a BUTTLOAD of torque behind it... this drill isn't for wimps at all...the only feature I might change would be to throw a quick chuck on it rather than a key. I do realize that the key will ultimately do better but I feel like it should be an option of some sort