|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.5 x 3 x 11 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||PC70THD|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Included Components||Drill, User guide|
|Warranty Description||3 year limited manuf warranty|
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
PORTER-CABLE PC70THD VSR 2-Speed Hammer Drill, 1/2-Inch
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 7.0 Amp motor delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications
- Hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials
- Dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two
- Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use
- Side handle provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
SKIL 6445-04 7.0 Amp 1/2 In. Hammer Drill
DeWalt DW511R 1/2" (13mm) 7.8 Amp VSR Hammerdrill (Certified Refurbished)
DEWALT DWE5010 1/2-Inch Single Speed Hammer Drill
DEWALT DWD520K 1/2-Inch VSR Pistol Grip Hammerdrill Kit
Bosch 1191VSRK 120-Volt 1/2-Inch Single-Speed Hammer Drill
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Included Components||Drill, User guide||Bare-Tool||Bare-Tool||bare-tool||bare-tool||case|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 3 x 11 in||13.25 x 10 x 3 in||12 x 10.25 x 3 in||12.24 x 10.12 x 2.95 in||13.5 x 16.06 x 4.44 in||—|
|Voltage||1,000 volts||120 volts||0 volts||110 volts||120 volts||120 volts|
The PORTER CABLE PC70THD 1/2-Inch VSR 2-Speed Hammer drill features a 7.0 Amp motor that delivers the power and durability to complete the toughest drilling applications. The ability to switch between hammer drill and drill modes provides versatility for drilling into metal, wood, concrete, brick, block and many other materials. The cast metal gear housing helps dissipate heat from internal components for additional durability and a dual speed transmission (0-1,100 & 0-3,100) provides maximum torque in setting one and maximum speed in setting two. A streamlined over mold body and handle allow for increase comfort and reduced user fatigue. Two finger locking trigger provides ease of use during extended use. It also features a side handle that provides more control in heavy applications and bind up situations. A 1/2-Inch metal chuck and key provides holding pressure for increased bit retention. Applications: Optimum performance in hammer drill mode for block, brick, tile and other soft materials Drilling and fastening in metal, wood, plastic and other materials. Includes: PC70THD, chuck key and holder, side handle and depth rod.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The drill is extraordinarily loud so be prepared for that when using it but it also has a BUTTLOAD of torque behind it... this drill isn't for wimps at all...the only feature I might change would be to throw a quick chuck on it rather than a key. I do realize that the key will ultimately do better but I feel like it should be an option of some sort
Mixing plaster is enough to make this drill smoke' struggle and if I would have pushed it ... burnout!
Ok for short duration jobs , seems to have the torque. Be sure to use the handle when using or it will take off on you