|Item Weight||36.4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||21.38 x 18.06 x 19.06 inches|
|Item model number||PCFP12236|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number Of Pieces||5|
|Hose Length||25 Feet|
|Battery Cell Type||Polymer|
PORTER-CABLE PCFP12236 Brad Nailer Combo Kit
|Hose Length||25 Feet|
|Item Weight||36.45 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 6 gal, 150 psi compressor allows users to drive a large quantity of nails on a single tank charge
- BN200SB; 18 gauge, 2-Inch Brad Nailer
- 25 feet of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug
- 100 brad nails of 1-1/4-Inch length
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Porter-Cable C2002 Oil-Free UMC Pancake Compressor
Highly portable and exceptionally easy to use, the Porter-Cable C2002 150-PSI, six-gallon pancake compressor packs a big punch in a small package. Perfect for everything from filling tires to firing nailers, this compressor features an induction motor that provides long life and optimum performance. For convenience, this efficient unit runs off of normal household circuits and offers mess-free operation.
- 150 psi max tank pressure stores more air in the tank for longer tool runtimes
- 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi allows for quick compressor recovery time, per ISO1217
- 6 gal pancake style tank for stability, includes water drain valve and rubber feet
- Low amp 120V motor starts easily in cold weather or with extension cord
- Durable pump for long life and no maintenance
- Shroud, handle and console cover protects vital components, makes unit easier to carry and includes cord wrap
- Two regulated, factory installed air couplers to easily support two users
- Only 30 lbs for easy portability
C2002 Pancake Compressor
Compare with similar items
PORTER-CABLE Air Compressor, 6-Gallon, Pancake, Oil-Free (C2002)
BOSTITCH Air Compressor Combo Kit, 3-Tool (BTFP3KIT)
CRAFTSMAN Air Compressor, 6 gallon, Pancake, Oil-Free with 13 Piece Accessory Kit (CMEC6150K)
DEWALT Air Compressor Combo Kit with Brad Nailer (DWC1KIT-B)
Metabo HPT Air Compressor Combo Kit, Includes Brad Nailer, Pancake Compressor, and 25 Ft Air Hose (KNT50AB)
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||CPO Outlets||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Capacity||6.0 gallons||6.0 gallons||6.0 gallons||6.0 gallons||6.0 gallons||6.0 gallons|
|Item Dimensions||21.38 x 18.06 x 19.06 inches||19.00 x 19.00 x 18.00 inches||21.13 x 19.50 x 18.00 inches||16.50 x 16.50 x 17.88 inches||20.00 x 17.00 x 19.50 inches||18.50 x 16.53 x 16.53 inches|
The Porter-Cable PCFP12236 Brad Combo Kit contains: a 6-gal 150 psi compressor (drives more nails than traditional 135 max psi compressor) that weighs only 30lbs, 2.6 SCFM at 90 psi, maintenance-free pump, and 120V electric unit which allows user to run on standard household current. The compressor also has a shroud, handle and console cover which protects vital components / BN200SB 18 gauge 2-Inch Brad nailer which uses standard 18 ga. brad nails from 5/8-Inch to 2-Inch long, tool-free depth-of-drive adjustment with detents, tool-free jam release mechanism, and Long-life maintenance-free motor. Combo Kit also includes 25ft of 1/4-Inch air hose with a coupler and plug, and 100 brad nails of 1-1/4-Inch length. 1-year limited warranty on compressor components.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Re-started to fill to max pressure and noticed a hissing sound from somewhere I couldn't detect and frustrated to do detail check.
In desperate need for compressor so got another from local hardware store and returned bad one.
No problems with newer one....been several weeks now using framing gun. Probably got a lemon on mail order, but one from local store working good so far....
In short, good compressor, but leak from first lemon left a sour taste.