- Save 10% on 12 Pack of POSRUS Wet-and-Dry Screen Wipes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by POSRUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 6 Pack of POSRUS Wet-and-Dry Screen Wipes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by POSRUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
POSRUS Antiglare Antifingerprint Screen Protector for Le Pan TC 970 and Le Pan II Tablets
|Price:||$8.00 + $3.19 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Protects LCD display against scratches, abrasion and chemical resistant to protect the LCD screen.
- Eliminates fingerprints on the screen.
- Reduces glare from overhead lighting and provides a pleasing touch surface.
- Installs easily in seconds.
- Low-tack adhesive removes easily without leaving residue. Does not require solution, liquid, or "wet application."
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Also Shopped For
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
|Length: 9:21 Mins|
*At 1:50 I demonstrate applying the product onto my father's Le Pan I. I talk about a few tricks I used to make the process much easier. The video serves as a "how to" for the product. Others might have better ways, but mine works pretty well.
I have had my Le Pan tablets for several months and like them very much. Since I have been coming to rely on my TC979 (Le Pan II) more and more, I wanted to make it easier to use outside. This product makes it as functional as one can expect in direct sunlight. I still like my Kindle for bright light conditions reading, but this screen protector really helps make the Le Pan useful in bright light.
Severely reduces glare and allows much better contrast in bright light conditions
Serves as a protective layer for the tablet screen
Fairly inexpensive for a very good benefit
Perfect fit for Le Pan I and II
Kind of tedious application (but for what you want to do it is understandable).
***Check my video for advice on making the application process easier.***
Slight reduction in picture quality, but for most people it is hardly noticeable.
The microfibre cloth seems hit and miss. Two of the three I got worked fine, but one of them dropped a bunch of fibres and dust.
This is not a "must have" for everyone. If you find glare and reflections happening a lot on your Le Pan, then you probably want this. If you use it mostly for high quality images and in darker conditions, you can easily live without.Read more ›
Note that the sticker has a matte finish so it does change the image from the tablet a little bit - not significantly though. I do like the matte finish because it decreases the reflection that the tablet gives off when in front of a bright light (especially while trying to read or watch a movie).
The application was surprisingly a little bit tricky. I've purchased a lot of screen protectors for other electronics in the past and have never had any issues with application. It probably has to do with the matte finish, but even if you have the tiniest spec of dust under the sticker, it doesn't sit flush against the surface and you get a noticeable speck/bubble on your screen. Do not use the little cleaning cloth that is included - that thing is garbage! - it left tiny white fibers on the screen surface that took me a while to get rid of.
It's a bit overpriced (paid $13.80 with shipping) for a single sticker, but I guess you kind of need it for the tablet. It's a good product for the tablet, but I would buy from another manufacturer in a heartbeat if it were cheaper elsewhere.
- minimizes fingerprints
- matte finish is nice for reading/watching movies
- a bit pricey for 1 sticker (but it was the only option customized for Le Pan at the time)
- kind of tricky to apply - cleaning cloth included is useless
Easy application, I had dust fall on mine while i was trying to put it on.
Use scotch tape to lift and remove dust from the sticky side of the screen.
Don't use your fingers to pick up the edge of the protector, get some tape.
Great results, didn't effect the sensitivity of the touch screen.
* One star for the product, in MY experience... The installation instructions were nonexistant, and static electricity attracted dust and dander to the back sticky surface where it created bubbles when applying the shield. Tried installation three times, with a water rinse between applications to get rid of the offending particles, and even the final install was poor and looked worse than fingerprint smudges to me. Worst of all, the static electricy began to take over the touch screen, launching the keyboard and other apps, and spinning the cue stick on a billiards app uncontrollably until I removed the shield... (This is being typed on the same Le Pan tablet with no further problems encountered since removing the shield.)
Conclusion: Maybe I'm the one who klutzed-up the installation (other reviewers didn't encounter the same hassles). The static electricity also has me wondering since I haven't read of such problems elsewhere, either. Screen protectors are a great idea, if their application actually protects and doesn't look worse than the problem it's meant to prevent... If you want to get one, definately give Posrus a try for their truly excellent service--maybe your experience with the product will be happier than mine, though my experience with their service can't be topped.
Update: Amended review to 4 **** because I cannot rate the vendor separately, and because I believe service is that important. The product still didn't work for me at all, but it's important to recognize and encourage good service when you're lucky enough to encounter it...
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works as intended. It was good, but the bubbles were a pain in the butt to get out. After awhile though they started to slowly dissapear.Published 13 months ago by Digital
Does what it claims. Found it difficult to get a good bubble free installation.Published 16 months ago by Sal