- Save 10% on 12 Pack of POSRUS Wet-and-Dry Screen Wipes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by POSRUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 6 Pack of POSRUS Wet-and-Dry Screen Wipes when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying Items offered by POSRUS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
POSRUS Antiglare Touch Screen Protector for Wacom Cintiq 12WX 12.1"
|Price:||$10.10 + $3.29 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long lasting protection against dust, scratches and gouges.
- Abrasion and chemical resistant to protect the LCD screen.
- Highly transparent film provides added screen contrast and brilliant colors.
- No air bubbles on your screen, installs easily in seconds, can be removed without leaving residue.
- Filters out 99% of UV light from reaching your screen or reflecting to your eyes.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Our touch screen display protectors are custom fit for the Wacom Cintiq 12WX. Extend the lifetime of your expensive Cintiq 12WX and keep it looking like new with one of these shields! These patented Touchscreen Protectors are made of durable, 0.005" thin material, yet are stiff enough to stay flat on the screen without warping during use. They install easily and leave absolutely NO AIR BUBBLES between the film and the touch screen. You won't even notice that it's there! In addition, our touchscreen protectors provide a pleasant-feeling touch surface, reduced glare, and can be easily removed without leaving any kind of residue. Protect your valuable and expensive display today! These protectors are manufactured and sold exclusively by POSRUS. If you don't buy it from POSRUS, you're getting something else! Please note: If you are purchasing more than ten protectors, make sure you contact us as the posted shipping prices only apply to ten protectors or less.
Top customer reviews
So since my bf is happy with how the screen protector is, when it WORKS, and isn't having a bunch of bubbles, the extent to which I am negative about this product is, I don't like it. I do hate that it was actually a two man job though. My bf being pleased with the result of me helping him reapply this damn thing is what is keeping this at 2 stars right now.
There's only one small bubble where a bit of dust made it back onto the screen after cleaning and before applying, and it's so small and off to the side that it doesn't even distract. That's not the cover's fault, every screen cover I've ever put on anything has done that.
The only things I can think of are that folks expect it to cover the entire black, beveled area that borders the screen. It doesn't do that, true, but it covers the actual rectangular screen with plenty of room to spare. And if you follow the directions and apply a protector slowly as you peel off the bottom plastic, this one doesn't have undue bubble issues. I also don't see glare issues unless someone doesn't peel off the top layer.
When this one eventually wears out, I plan to buy another one. Five stars.
And yes! No bubbles :)
The one thing that makes me not like it as much as I want to is that the surface is not as smooth as the glass surface. That might be a good thing for a lot of people though looking for some texture on the surface. I actually got the cintiq because I don't like the surface texture of the other products, so I guess I'll just have to deal with it.
But all in all, great great product. And for the price? It was this or spend hundreds replacing the scratched glass (or wax/plastic layer over the glass anyways).