|Item Weight||2.9 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||11.3 x 6.4 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||P750W|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P750W|
POTEK 750W Car Power Inverter DC 12V to 110V Dual AC Charging Port and 2A USB Port for Laptop, Smart Phone
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Potek 750W DC to AC car inverter: Provides 750W continuous DC to AC power and 1500 watts of peak power,comes with battery clamps and cigarette lighter adapter.
- Dual AC outlets and One USB charging ports:Perfect for for charging laptop, kindle, digital camera,TV,cell phones, lights, power tools,and so on
- Ultra compact and lightweight design:Extremely portable and lightweight,perfect for vacations, work trips, and camping or anywhere that power is needed.
- Multi-protection: Over voltage, overload, over-current, under-voltage, overheating, short circuit protection
- What You Get: 1x 750W Power Inverter, 1xCar Cigarette Plug, 2xCar Battery Clip, 2xFuses, 1xUser Manual, Our 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||POTEK INCORPORATION||iRULU||POTEK INCORPORATION||EasyForLife||AMPEAK-US||AMPEAK-US|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||4.13 x 7.09 x 2.2 in||8.11 x 12.01 x 3.11 in||8.13 x 5.16 x 2.17 in||12.42 x 8.23 x 4.78 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
POTEK is devoted to providing best quality products with a better price. Some charges for battery packs used in power tools also be abled to start with an inverter. A must-have for your road trips, vacations, outdoors, emergency kits and more.
• Nominal input voltage:12.8~13.2 VDC
• Nominal output voltage:110-125 VDC
• Output frequency:60Hz±3Hz
• Continuous output power:Up to 750W
• Surge output power(0.1 second):1500W
• Input overvoltage shutdown:16±0.5VDC
• Input undervoltage alarm: 10.5±0.5VDC
• Input low voltage shutdown: 10±0.5VDC
• Output wave: Modified sine wave.
• Internal fuse:40Ax2,USB port:2A
More details and tips:
• connect the inverter to a battery, and plug your AC devices into the inverter
• The inverter draws low amperage from the battery with the main ON/OFF switch turned on and no load connected. To prevent battery discharge,turn the inverter off when you are not using it.
• Only connect the power inverter to a 12V battery or power supply
• Disconnect the positive battery terminal before doing any wiring to the inverter
• Do not let the inverter into sunlight directly, keep it in cool environment
Never run the inverter with any loads higher than 150W via the cigarette lighter outlet in your vehicles since the maximum allowed current through cigarette lighter outlet is 15A;please use the battery clamp cable with connection directly to the 12V battery while you run any loads higher 150W but lower than 750W
• 1x 750W Power Inverter
• 1xCar Cigarette Plug
• 2xCar Battery Clip
• 1xUser Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you’re a camper or need an emergency power supply (110 – 125 VAC) when you’re on the go, then an inverter is what you need. I am not going to pretend that I know enough about electrical connections or currents in order to sell this to you in my review, but what I will do is present it how I intend to use it and have used it and you can decide from there. I haven’t a significant understanding of electrical systems, so I am a bit of a letdown there. However, as a “typical user,” perhaps this will review will help you as it would me!
Here are some specs for those interested:
Input voltage: 12.8-13.2 volts DC (VDC)
Output voltage: 110-125 volts AC (VAC)
Output frequency 60Hz +/- 3Hz
Continuous output power: up to 500 W
Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
Efficiency (Maximum): 90%
Output power overload shutdown: 550+/- 50 W
Fuses: 30A (x2)
2 NEMA AC Receptacles
1 USB Port (2.0A)
Can connect both to a battery (e.g., vehicle/deep cycle) and via 12V accessory plug
Okay, now that specs are out of the way, let’s just talk about how the unit works and how it looks. I love the look of the unit, as I mentioned before, because it appeared like it would get the job done. I like that it looks professional and is not very large. In fact, the unit is smaller than a typical amplifier you would see in a vehicle for an audio system. In addition, the unit has four small notches on each of the bottom corners so that it can be mounted flush against a wall or other setup such as in a vehicle, trailer, etc. I will likely mount mine on a block of wood that is easy to set out with my battery on my trailer and at my vehicle should the need arise to use it.
The unit performs very well and is extremely quiet. I’ve owned other inverters that kicked the cooling fan on within 30 seconds of use; however, this unit does not kick the fan on for quite some time, even under decent load (not full). I assume that if I maxed out the output power upon first turning the unit on, it would likely kick the fan on immediately.
I love that this unit has two NEMA AC Receptacles, as I can connect my laptop and a mobile phone charger that requires something higher than 2A. For example, I use devices that use Quick Charge, and I need a higher amp charger for that to function, therefore connecting two units to the NEMA ports is convenient. Additionally, I can charge my Bluetooth headset or other lower-amp requiring device using the 1 USB port (2.0 A) (e.g., low-end tablet, Bluetooth Headset, speaker, portable Wi-Fi hotspot, Nintendo DS, etc.).
Overall, I wasn’t able to overpower the unit during my use. Although I would not necessarily recommend it, I was able to connect an extension cord into the NEMA port and power an electric drill off of my battery (this is not pictured as I did not have my mobile device with me during that use). This was a great example of how I can use this inverter in a pinch when I am in need of power supply and all I have is a battery. The unit performs well, is quiet, doesn’t get extremely hot, and is easy to hide away in a compartment or under a seat – don’t forget it’s mountable should that be necessary!
I am quite pleased with this unit. I have placed it in my vehicle’s trunk at this time so that I can use it in a pinch should I need connected to power without being close to it. I travel for work quite a bit and am on the road constantly, which means I am not always near a power supply that is sufficient for my needs. Therefore, this unit will provide a much-needed connection point when I am on the road for extended periods. Additionally, it will be great for camping as an extra connection or in my shop that is not connected to AC power.
If you’re in need of portable power, look no further!