POWERADD Pilot 4GS 12000mAh 8Pin Input Portable Power Bank External Battery Charger with 3A High-Speed Output Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung and More(MFi 8-Pin Cable Include) - Red
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Limited Red - Specially designed for iPhone 7 Red, included MFi lightning cable means you'll just need Pilot 4GS with you to get your devices charged & recharged.
- Fast Output and Quick Input - Dual smart port allow simultaneously charge for your iPhone and iPad with possible fastest charging speed up to 3A per pot, total current 5V/3A; equiped with 5V/2A imput ensures quickly replenish for Pilot 4GS.
- 12000mAh Power Bank - Pilot 4GS is able to add at least 4.5 charges on an iPhone 6s , or more than 1.5 solid charges on an iPad Mini, which means you get a charging station even you are on a long-term journey.
- Classic Compact Design from Poweradd - Anodized finish with aluminum alloy body, anti-fingerprints design on its surface with same size like iPhone 6s Plus make it easy to be carried. Imported LG A+ Li-polymer cell with premium microchips multi-protect system supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection.
- What You Get - Poweradd Pilot 4GS x 1, Apple 8-Pin cable x 1, User Manual x 1, Feedback Card x 1; Poweradd offers 24-Month limited product warranty and 24h*7d friendly customer service.
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
POWERADD - Power Your Life
Poweradd, established in 2010, as a leading electronic manufacturer, is dedicated to the most up-to-date electronic products and 3C accessories. We create accessibility, convenience and reputation by supplying the most user-friendly high-tech power banks, solar panels, power strips, adapters and a wide variety of mobile phone related cables, cases, headphones, speakers etc.
A Favor for Apple Devices Users — Pilot 4GS
Poweradd Technology -Simplicity makes life easier and creates more freedom.
Poweradd First Apple Lightning Input Port Design with Latest Technology.
The Pilot-4GS recharge with Lightning connector, that means you only need one cable to carry around.
Fast reharging with 5V/2A adapter, recharge twice as faster than normal 5V/1A input power banks, reduce recharging time up to 50%.
12000mAh rechargeable capacity provide more than 4 empty-to-full charges for an iPhone 6s, or about 1.5 charges for an iPad Mini.
Sufficient energy storage makes it always be prepared to power.
Fast Output & Wide compatibility
Double USB ports auto detect your devices and provide fastest charging speed up to 5V/3A(max) per port, 5V/3A total current.
Pilot 4GS is not only compatible with iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s plus, 6s, 6, 5, 5S, 5C, ipad air, ipad mini, but also Samsung Galaxy S5/S6/S7, Note 4/5/6 and any other 5V devices.
Make Life Easier — POWERADD
Premium Quality & Safety Promise
Supports over-charged, over-discharged, over-voltage, over-current and short circuit protection.
Automatic shutdown if a short circuit or overload output occurred while charging the Pilot 4GS.
Input(lightning port): 5V/2A (Max)
Output: USB1-5V/3A; USB2- 5V/3A. (Max)
Dimensions: 5.43 x 2.91 X 0.54 inches
Weight: 9.10 ounces
Package Includes: 1 x Power Bank , 1 x Lightning Cable, 1 x User Manual, 1 x Feedback Card
2,144 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 2,144 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Upon my review above the company was astoundingly good to work with. They replaced the unit free of charge - shipped to me in a matter of days. It has been a month and the product works beautifully. Thank you, Poweradd. Excellent customer service - they stand behind their product.
1. Plug your USB power cable into the device to be charged.
2. Plug the other end of the USB power cable into an Output port of the Pilot 4GS. If you do this before you plug the cable into your device, YOUR DEVICE WILL NOT BE CHARGED.
3. Charging will stop when your device is fully charged or the Pilot 4GS is depleted, whichever comes first.
4. Charging will NOT automatically resume if your device drops to less than 100% charged; you must unplug the cable from the Pilot 4GS Output port and plug it in again to resume charging.
Also, the "24-Month Limited Product Warranty" section says, "Any problem, please feel free to contact us," but there is no contact information. Here are the missing details:
Customer service phone: +1-626-965-8408
Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (Pacific Time)
Customer service email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wholesale phone: +86-189-2345-6561
Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm (Pacific Time)
Wholesale email: email@example.com
Note that their Web site is ipoweradd.com, not poweradd.com, and at the bottom of the home page it says the hours of customer service and wholesale phone lines are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Pacific Standard Time. However in emails to me, the customer service rep's .sig said the hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and I'm pretty sure that when Daylight Saving Time is in effect, the hours are still 9 to 5 PDT, not PST, so I just listed it as Pacific Time above.
I originally wrote a very negative review because I couldn't get it to work, but Customer Service reached out to me in email, and after many exchanges, which included them sending me a replacement unit for free, I finally figured out that the problem was the incorrect instructions in the user manual on top of the missing customer service contact info. Once we were in communication, their Customer Service was actually excellent. I don't say that lightly; I have been a customer service professional myself since 1974.
I will say, when it did work, it charged the phone up fast. Reliability is the problem here.
Edit: The company contacted me regarding my defective product. They quickly replaced it, and followed up with me to see how it was working. So far so good. I changed my rating from one start to three due to them being so quick to fix the issue. Hopefully, this one doesn't go bad as well.
The only downfall I have to say is, I ordered on Saturday and I did not receive email of shipping information till Thursday. I thought maybe my order got lost or something went wrong. But it arrived Friday afternoon :)
After my review, I received an e-mail from Power ADD requesting my address so that they could ship me a new battery. I’ve had it for over a week and it’s working great. Thank you Power ADD for making me a happy customer again.