POWERT HEX Neoprene Dumbbell |Coated Colorful Hand Weights in Pair
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✅ Solid high quality of cast iron dumbbells for developing grip strength, endurance, and overall conditioning.
- ✅ Neoprene coated for better touch, increased durability and corrosion protection, won’t chip and damage the floor.
- ✅ Color-coded for different weight, easy to identify; Hex shape prevents dumbbells from rolling away.
- ✅ Ergonomic design and neoprene coat for easy, comfortable and secure grip; ideal for a wide range of indoor and outdoor workouts.
- ✅ Weight clearly marked with different colors, available in 2lbs, 3lbs, 4lbs, 5lbs, 6lbs, 8lbs, 10lbs, 12lbs, 15lbs, 17.5lbs, 20lbs. SOLD AS PAIR, NOT SET, HOLDER/RACK NOT INCLUDED.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Up for Sale is One Pair of Dumbbells, Not a Whole Set, Rack/Holder is Sold Separately.
Experience POWERT Neoprene Dumbbell Weight Sets--the Absolute Best Quality Neoprene Dumbbells on the Market.
You will never forget the satisfactory smile on your face after trying out these amazing kettlebells in your daily workout and training.
An absolute must-have addition to your fitness club and home gym.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First I’d like to say I appreciate the seller authorizing my return. At 1st glance, the weights appeared similar to others I own. However when I grabbed them to try curls, they felt very awkward. I quickly realized the issue was the width of the grip area. Although they might work for men, they’re not likely to be ergonomic for most women. In my opinion, the manufacturer didn’t do enough testing before approving the design.