4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Heil Sound PR40 Dynamic Microphone (Carrying case included)
|Item Weight||0.9 Pounds|
About this item
- Large 1-1/2" aluminum diaphragm
- Wide frequency response, down to 28Hz
- End fire, cardioid pattern
- Low handling noise
- Natural articulation
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
HEiL sound PR-40 Dynamic Studio Microphone
Shure SM7B Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
Heil Sound PR 30B Large-Diaphragm Dynamic Microphone
Shure SM58-LC Cardioid Dynamic Vocal Microphone
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||annaRUS.amz||Sound Patrol||Amazon.com||Sound Systems||Amazon.com|
Looks, acts, and sounds like a condenser without the added hassles. The Heil Sound PR40 is a full-range dynamic microphone designed with the ability to reproduce frequencies as low as 28Hz, ideal for live sound, recording, and broadcast applications. The unique, copper-wound voice coil uses a mixed metallic magnet structure that creates a magnetic field 10 times stronger than most mics. Coupled with a large 1-1/2", low-mass, quilted aluminum diaphragm, this makes for tremendous low-frequency response and low distortion throughout the PR40 mic's wide frequency range. A unique dual pop screen design ensures that breath blasts never hit the diaphragm directly.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm busy replacing an entire studios-worth of Shure SM7Bs with PR40s.