- File Size: 2501 KB
- Print Length: 102 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: PublishingPoints Author Services (March 4, 2015)
- Publication Date: March 4, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00SM5GL1W
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#611,622 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #46 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Nonfiction
- #539 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- #1401 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills
PREPARE! PUBLISH! PROMOTE! Book 1: Producing Books for Growing Sales (Prepare Publish Promote) Kindle Edition
- Highlight, take notes, and search in the book
- Page numbers are just like the physical edition
- Length: 102 pages
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled
- Page Flip: Enabled
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
- Thousands of books are eligible, including current and former best sellers.
- Look for the Kindle MatchBook icon on print and Kindle book detail pages of qualifying books. You can also see more Kindle MatchBook titles here or look up all of your Kindle MatchBook titles here.
- Read the Kindle edition on any Kindle device or with a free Kindle Reading App.
- Print edition must be purchased new and sold by Amazon.com.
- Gifting of the Kindle edition at the Kindle MatchBook price is not available.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
This book takes you step by step through the writing process. New writers tend to skip steps, but Webb cautions against this by setting the stage for success before you even begin to write. Everything from choosing your subject, tools for researching it, website tools, identifying your readers, choosing your title, developing the outline, researching, and the structure of your writing. I particularly appreciated the direct links to useful websites for all of these strategies. At the end of each section, Webb provides action steps to implement the strategies.
Webb provides free access to Book 2 at the end of Book 1; readers who are hooked successful in preparing their first book are now ready to move on to learn about publishing platforms. Having already accomplished these two steps, I am looking forward to reading Book 3 on Promotion.
Prepare! This is the “first gear” of a three-speed program. The author starts you off on an exciting adventure into the publishing field. It is a step-by-step process directing you to the golden goal of having your name on an Amazon Bestseller!
Did you know that the author is a #1 Amazon Best Selling Author? I already own several of his books. Don't know where to start? He shows you “how to have an idea” then how to road test that idea to discover if it is a bestselling idea or a loser. That is where most authors fail, because they do not have a plan. Here is your plan. This is an amazing guidebook that covers the pros and cons of the subject.
You learn how to avoid mistakes that will cost you time and money. You wonder what to do next? It’s in the book. The “title of your book” covers a whole section. That’s because the title can make or break your success. You’ll also learn what type of book are you going to create. I discovered that I do “list books” since I am great at writing step-by-step books. See, even as I’m writing this review, I am making a list. This book gets you up to speed and ready to enter phase 2, the publishing stage of the process.
You may think I'll wait for the next book when the author will move it into second gear. Don't do that! You need to get a certain amount of knowledge first. This book lays that foundation to keep you moving smoothly toward your bestseller. By skipping first gear - this book - you can strip away your chance of success. By the time you finish the training in this book, the second one will be ready. Prepare, I am 100% for this book; in fact, the whole series, because it will produce a better quality Amazon publication. And it will save you a lot of frustration. Highly Recommended!
It’s evident the author is genuinely interested in the reader's success….and it shows in this guide. (I’m the author of five books and still learned a lot from it!) This book stands head and shoulders above others I've read on the subject. I found it to be a refreshingly honest look at how to create books that will sell year after year. I look forward to reading the other two books in this series.
His thought process has analysed what needs to be reflected upon in a unique and caring way....so you know that he is genuine. I really loved the section on book title research and keyword selection, and the structured approach towards planning and outlining the approach of the book was extremely useful
If you are an author or even thinking of becoming an author this book is a Must Read.....download it NOW!
The book is easy-to-read and well laid out, with action steps at the end of each chapter so you know what you need to be doing when. I wholeheartedly agree with Dr Webb when he says, "Don't try to fit it all into one book." This is the key to writing good books and continuing your success as an author.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's a good buy for anyone that wants to write an book
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing > Writing Skills
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Nonfiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Publishing & Books > Authorship
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Reference > Writing, Research & Publishing Guides > Writing Skills