• 6 Targeted Probiotic Strains specifically chosen for the targeted benefit they provide to pregnant and breastfeeding moms, such as supporting nutrient absorption, producing natural (non-synthetic) folate, improving the odds of successful breastfeeding, and promoting a healthy immune system for both mother and child.
• 5 Billion Colony Forming Units per BIO-tract tablet, which is equivalent to 75 Billion CFU (colony forming units) of standard probiotic capsules!
• Kiwifruit Powder is a whole food, superfruit ingredient, derived entirely from the New Zealand kiwifruit, that helps your probiotics colonize and naturally supports regularity, a common concern during pregnancy. This nutritious ingredient is naturally comprised of prebiotics, polyphenols, a kiwi-unique enzyme called actinidin, and insoluble fiber.
• Long Shelf Life & No Refrigeration Necessary. With the patented LiveBac manufacturing process, our formulas have a shelf life of 18 months from the date of manufacture, unlike most probiotics that don't provide a date of any kind because their organisms die so quickly after being manufactured.
• Only Once per Day. That’s it. Because with time-release delivery, the full benefits are being delivered deep inside your gut hour by hour.
• Made in the USA. Our probiotics are homegrown with care in Washington state, then tableted in Colorado in a facility that is GMP certified through NSF. We adhere to the strictest quality control and FDA guidelines and perform rigorous testing on every lot to ensure they are effective and as the label states.
• Natural Probiotic Supplement. At Hyperbiotics, we don't believe in artificial.
GET 15 TIMES MORE RESULTS THAN WITH CAPSULES. With a superior patented delivery method, the probiotic organisms in this formula are released over an 8-10 hour period so they bypass your stomach acids and reach deep into your intestinal tract alive (where they are needed most) so you can finally experience the full benefits that probiotics have to offer.
PRIORITIZE YOUR BABY'S HEALTH. Babies are meant to be inoculated with the good bacteria they need for a healthy life both as they travel through the birth canal and consume breast milk. The problem: modern lifestyle factors may have damaged the good flora you were meant to pass on. PRO-Moms was formulated with the best strains to give moms a healthful balance of bacteria and to encourage a healthy start for their little ones.
GIVE YOUR BODY THE BEST TOOLS AVAILABLE. Probiotics encourage regularity along with proper nutrient absorption - and the more nourishment mom gets, the more the baby gets too. With enhanced absorption, you can maximize the goodness from your foods and other supplements for both yourself and baby.
PRODUCE MORE FOLATE NATURALLY. Folate is the natural (non-synthetic) version of folic acid and is an important vitamin when it comes to the healthy development of your baby’s brain and spinal cord. Studies show that probiotic strains like B. infantis and L. plantarum produce natural B vitamins, including folate! A perfect compliment to your prenatal vitamin, PRO-Moms can help you produce even more of the good stuff for your growing child.
FEEL GOOD & STAY WELL. Probiotics help make short-chain fatty acids, which contribute to overall health, improved immune function, and greater odds of staying well. Studies have even shown that probiotics promote healthy glucose levels, offer postpartum support of more balanced mental and emotional function, and encourage the shedding of the baby weight more quickly. With PRO-Moms, you can be proactive, reduce your risks, and focus on enjoying your pregnancy and your new baby.
The Science Behind the Superiority
Gas, bloating, irregularity, weakened immune system, malabsorption of nutrients, yeast growth and other health and digestive problems affect many of us on a regular basis. Probiotics help restore the beneficial gut bacteria that may have been depleted as a result of poor diet, the overuse of antibiotics, food poisoning, or environmental toxins and promote overall health and well-being.
However, studies show that without protection most probiotics entering the stomach won’t survive to reach optimal sites within the gastrointestinal tract. Powders, liquids, and capsules retain only 4% of these sensitive organisms during passage through the stomach’s harsh environment.
The good news: with the patented BIO-tract protection and time-release delivery, we have increased this number to a remarkable 60%.
The BIO-tract Difference: Probiotic Survival Past Stomach Acids
When the pearl capsule is moistened by fluids in the stomach, a gel matrix forms that creates a protective layer, shielding beneficial organisms from stomach acids and directing them to release later in their journey.
Once inside the gastrointestinal tract, probiotics begin to release at consistent levels from the pearl core, delivering a potent percentage of our living organisms throughout the day and throughout your gut, traveling deep into your intestinal tract where they are needed most.
This is the only controlled-release delivery available for probiotics on the market today and is patented in 31 countries (US Patent 8,007,777 and 7,150,623).
BIO-tract consistently delivers as many as 15 times, or more, the number of live, viable probiotic organisms past simulated stomach acids than (plain/standard) capsules as repeatedly demonstrated through in vitro lab testing.
BIO-tract vs. Enteric Coated and Veggie Capsules
Most probiotic supplements are in veggie capsules which offer no protection from the harsh stomach environment, meaning that many of the beneficial organisms do not survive long enough to deliver any benefit.
Enteric coated probiotic capsules offer some protection from stomach acids with a few drawbacks. Most enteric coatings are made of a synthetic chemical that the capsule is then dipped into. In addition to unwanted added chemicals, the capsule contains air and the coating contains moisture that is detrimental to the probiotic organisms. You see, freeze-dried probiotic powder is ‘hygroscopic,’ meaning that it seeks out moisture. The beneficial flora will start wicking the moisture away from the air and the coating, which starts killing the living probiotics inside. Essentially, both veggie capsules and enteric coated capsules cause the living organisms inside to self-destruct, leading to a far less potent product.
Instead of a coating or a capsule, we tablet our formulas using a patented manufacturing process called LiveBac and a patented delivery method called BIO-tract, which provide much better protection for the beneficial flora while on the shelf (as there is minimal air and moisture) and as the tablet travels through the harsh environment of your stomach acids. Simply put, this leads to a much more effective probiotic and exponentially greater health benefits for you. Furthermore, BIO-tract ensures that the active organisms are released slowly over an 8-10 hour period while making the journey through the intestinal tract, successfully bypassing your stomach acids so that they can colonize in your small and large intestine, where you actually need them.