PRO SPIN Elite Series Carbon Ping Pong Paddle | Performance-Level Table Tennis Racket with Carbon Fiber Technology, Bonus Premium Rubber Protector | Professional Table Tennis Paddle
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PROFESSIONAL QUALITY PING PONG PADDLE: 7-Ply light-weight blade (5 ply high-end wood + 2 ply carbon fiber), 2.0mm sponge, upgraded natural table tennis rubber for superior speed and performance. Own the ping pong table!
- IMPROVE YOUR GAME WITH THE POWER OF CARBON: 2 layers of carbon fiber for enhanced power & spin giving you an amazing edge to dominate your competition.
- PERFORMANCE RATINGS: Speed: 90 Spin: 80 Control: 80 – this carbon paddle combines precision, uniformity of bounce, power, and larger sweet spot. Opponents beware!
- PREMIUM HANDLE + BONUS RUBBER PROTECTOR: Custom designed, triple-sanded handle & bonus ping pong paddle rubber protector included. Plus drawer-style storage case to keep your racket game-ready.
- YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED: This racket meets ITTF and USATT quality standards and has a risk-free 60-Day Money-Back Guarantee and 1 Year hassle-free Warranty when purchased from PRO-SPIN SPORTS. Rigorously tested for quality.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Style: 1 Pack
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The first one I got had issues of the rubber falling apart within 2 weeks. After initial poor review was contacted by the customer service and got a replacement for free. This one feels different and improved over the first one I received. Thanks.
I would have provided a 5-star review, but the outside layer feels like it may start peeling away from the layer directly underneath. It could be that it happens after a few weeks of usage, and doesn’t get worse. If that’s the case, I’ll update to 5 stars in a couple of months, because it’s causing no issues at the moment, and is barely detectable (I’m anal about these things.
Lastly, it’s a bit spendy in my opinion. I actually thought I was getting a set for the price paid, and it’s a single paddle. My fault obviously for not reading more carefully, but I did by another after the first arrived.