Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Jon Batiste PCB for Musical Instruments $34.99 for a limited time only Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon life life life  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Top Contributor: Sewingon December 12, 2013
For a less than $10 iron, this works great. I am an occasional sewer and needed something to press the seam allowances on fabrics. This is not as great as a professional iron, but gets the job done and done quite well. I rarely iron clothes (If it needs to be ironed I usually don't buy it) but when I need to this worked well on them too. Wrinkles come out easily...2 levels of steam or no steam...a dial to adjust based on fabric type...cord is nice and long (a huge plus as my outlets are spaced far apart in my apartment). Water is easy to add into the iron and it does not leak like other low end iron's I have purchased. Overall it works way better than I ever expected.
on May 2, 2013
I had bought this iron because my other one had stop working.This Non-Stick Iron works great and it is better than the Black and Decker I had before.
on October 20, 2015
I'd like to say I love this but after going from a silver stone coated iron to this I am sorely disappointed. I thought because it said non-stick that it would be the same. My mistake. When it came I was very surprised by the weight of it, it feels very very light weight. It is very difficult to keep it standing upright on the ironing board. Next my other iron being silver stone slid easily over every material and no matter how high the temperature was it never scorched or melted any material. Silly me, I thought non-stick meant the same thing. WRONG!! Not only does it not mean non-stick it will melt the fabric of your clothing in 2 seconds flat. Seriously. I'm here to tell you that If I like something I'm going to tell you the honest truth. Check my reviews. But if I don't I'm also going to be just as honest and this iron is not worth the time or money. Now I've lost a brand new blouse that I had worn once and a brand new dress I had never worn. Don't make my mistake, pay the extra money and buy the good iron or steamer. It's not worth sacrificing your clothes.
on December 19, 2013
It heats up and works well enough, and the price is unbeatable. But the iron itself is just a bit too lightweight, and the rubber reinforcement at the cord is thick enough that it makes the iron difficult to set down flat on its base. It tends to topple over too easily. I haven't tried it loaded with water for spray/steam--maybe that would add weight and keep it steadier--but sometimes I just want to use a dry iron without worrying about water spilling out everywhere. The temperature dial is ok, but when you're (especially men with larger hands, maybe) using it, your hands may slide across that dial and change settings occasionally. But overall, a good value for a non-everyday use iron.
11 comment| 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 16, 2014
I was looking for an iron replacement for our current one which was no longer working. This came in a timely manner and works for it's purpose. It was smaller than I had expected it to be. But for the price it is hard to complain. It works well. I do wish it had an auto shut off but again for the price can't complain. It's good for use if you do not iron much which is why i bought it. Let's hope it lasts as long as my previous iron.
on February 24, 2014
I mean, it's an iron. It doesn't have to be super fancy, just functional, which it is. My only complaint is that the buttons for steam and spray are essentially one button split into two and it is very easy to accidentally press both or the wrong one. But, it isn't really a big deal to accidnetally steam instead of spray. Good buy for the price.
on April 19, 2014
I ordered this product with full confidence after reading the reviews. I paid $25 for it and was suppose to get it in 2-3 days (shipped by amazon) but it wasn't even brought to FedEx till 4.5 days after I placed the order and another 3 days to get it. I opened the package, to find the iron not only with noticeable back scratch/smudges, but were the was is suppose to be held at has broken holes. i can even put water in it, for the steam option which I need for my husband's uniforms. I am more than frustrated since I shouldn't have paid more than $5 for this broken piece of plastic and metal plate. The dollar tree would have sold a better quality and I NEVER complain about a product.
on May 22, 2017
Reliable, inexpensive iron.
on July 28, 2017
2nd one we have had, nice lightweight iron. Would have give 5 stars but last one broke after 4 years and we don't use everyday.
on March 26, 2014
The Iron in picture looks far better than the actual product. When I bought this I was expecting something of a low quality but not something so bad. The finish is terrible the iron leaks when you want to use steam, and it doesn't really get hot enough but like it says above you get what you pay for.