Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on May 29, 2014
This has helped me very much with hair growth. I love the smell of it, it is very long lasting. The only thing I dislike is it takes a very long time for your hair to dry, but since this is used at night I am ok with that.
If you are getting this to grow your hair like me and would like faster results, I suggest you also get Mega Growth shampoo, conditioner and oil. Getting all these 4 things has given my hair amazing hair growth results
on September 18, 2016
I love this product. My hair came out last fall due to medication. I had grout this but didn't use it until my hair came out. As I saw results I needed more.
on October 29, 2017
Very nice smelling, effective product! Always a great buy from Profectiv! Works like a charm!
on August 20, 2017
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 10, 2015
Made my breakage temporary go away . Great smell
on August 29, 2017
Excellent it.
on March 18, 2012
I love this product soooo much. It is the one thing I keep fully stocked in my beauty cabinet because I use it all the time. It is great to treat your hair with this after washing and blowing. I then wrap it at night and put on a satin lined shower cap. It protects my hair and when I use my flat iron or my gold n hot curling iron to bump my hair in the morning, the oils that penetrated my hair shaft from the night before protect my hair from damage and my hair is strong and healthy. It is not greasy after I use the curling iron. I definitely love this product. My hair is relaxed and my natural hair is coarse African American hair. I would use this product every two days not every day because it is very rich and creamy. It also smells very nice. I can't say enough good things about it. I love how healthy my hair is from using it.
on March 6, 2013
Makes your hair feel good. Your hair will grow with constant use. Your hair will absorb it. It will not leave your hair greasy.
on June 18, 2013
I do not like the smell at all, which is one of the reasons I don't use the product. And it also makes the hair feel really oily.
on March 3, 2013
I love ths product especially when I finish relaxed my hair. The scent is great. But I'm not sure of the overall effect it has on my relaxed hair.