|Item Weight||287 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||36 x 36 x 36 inches|
|Item model number||DCEX|
|Manufacturer Part Number||DCEX|
|Cover Included||Long Block Engine^Oil Pump^Gasket Kit|
PROFessional Powertrain DCEX Complete Engine (Remanufactured, Chevrolet 2.4 06-08)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Each engine we remanufacture is essentially reverse engineered - in part to discover original factory deficiencies. If possible, our seasoned R&D personnel and QC experts make improvements. Why shouldn't our engine last longer than your first?
- Engines come with installation gasket set and oil pump unless noted otherwise. If we have important installation information it will be included on tags or in the paperwork packaged with your engine.
- Engines are securely packaged in a recyclable container that will also protect your core on the return trip. Our nationwide warehouse network means speedy delivery.
- Each engine is remanufactured with quality OE level components not "white" box generic parts that may or may not satisfy your needs and expectations. When you use the best you get the best results and satisfaction.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This engine is remanufactured using the most technically advanced methods - incorporating both CNC machining and DC torque equipment. All components are inspected to assure viability and then verified by Quality Control Personnel. All sub-assemblies and components are both pressure and vacuum tested prior to being installed. Once assembled, state of the art computer controlled pressure testing is performed as a final verification of casting integrity. Final testing is done with our proprietary “ProTester Max” at 600 RPM. If applicable both VVT (Variable Valve Timing) and DOD (Displacement on Demand) units are physically operated and 100% confirmed. Compression, oil pressure, oil flow and four, ninety degree stop and match readings are verified to assure your engine will meet or exceed your expectations. Fluorescent dye within the testing oil is used as a countermeasure to find any possible oil leaks, including the crankshaft rear seal. This state of the art testing far surpasses a “hot fire” engine. Engines come as long block assemblies that ship with a finishing gasket set and a new oil pump. We consider it a privilege to provide you with engine assemblies that we remanufacture with PRIDE!
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|