PROPALM 1900LEO Hand-made Ergonomic Leather Gel Bike Bicycle Handlebar Grips
|Price:||$42.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Latest design of grips -by Propalm, intented for riders best comfort
- A hand-made product of silica gel covered with real ox leather,a prefect handling experience with tactility
- Ergonmically designed for the best comfort and protection possible; minimizing fatigue on ride and wrist damage taken from shock
- Anodized aluminum lock rings with unique Dead-Lock design that prevents the grips from skiding, easily installed with a twist
- Comes with fittings: screws for installation and rubber caps that seal the bar
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The latest model of handlebar grips by Propalm! A handicraft of high quality silica gel and real ox leather, scientifically designed with ergonomic streamlining all for your best riding experience! By creating curves and concave convex on with specification, ergonomic streamlining allows your hands to have the greatest possible contact area with the grips, reduces tension needed while holding on to the grips - which means less tiredness and more comfort to your hands during riding. At the same time, the soft yet dense silica gel filling absorbs most shock that may cause damage to your wrists, while the leather covering gives you lovely texture and friction even with sweaty palms. Fadeless anodized aluminum lock rings, special Dead-lock design that clams the grips to the handlebar firmly with just a twist on screws, prevents it from skidding around the bar. A whole piece of ox leather hand-sewed with marker lining - long lasting, hard to ware-and-tear, easily cleaned by wiping. Finally, with an eye-catching outlook with a combination of classic fashion and modern metallic, the PROPALM 1900LEO can surely be good enhancement to your cycling experienc!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?