PRORECK MX44 4-Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System with 4 Hand-held Microphones Karaoke Machine for Party/Wedding/Church/Conference/Speech
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Connector Type||XLR Connector|
|Power Source||Battery Powered|
|Number of Channels||4|
About this item
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The up-to-date MX44 Microphone System is one of the MX series wireless microphone system with fixed frequencies. This cost-effective and high-quality microphone system features UHF band which transmits audio signal more stably and effectively than the VHF. It is ideal for home theater, concert, music club, meeting and wedding.
At present, we have MX series and UK series microphone system on market.
MX series microphone system with fixed frequency
- MX7 2-Channel microphone system
- MX7-2 2-Channel microphone system
- MX44 4-Channel microphone system
- MX66 6-Channel microphone system
UK series microphone system with selectable frequencies
- UK-1000 1-Channel microphone system with 100 selectable frequencies
- UK-2000 2-Channel microphone system with 200 selectable frequencies
- UK-4000 4-Channel microphone system with 400 selectable frequencies
2-Channel UHF Receiver with 4 Hand-held Microphones
The MX44 microphone system comes with one rugged receiver, four metal microphones, one 6.35mm-to-6.35mm cable, a 110/230V adapter and a manual. It consists of four independent channels with frequencies of 607.5MHz, 615.5MHz, 653.1MHz and 658.3MHz.
- Individual volume control for each channel.
- Large LCD screens display frequency and channel.
- Operation range: 200 feet line of sight.
- AF/RF signal indicators to easily tell if the receiver has received audio signal.
- Eight selectable modes for different venues or shows.
Our MX44 MICROPHONE SYSTEM is compatible with many kinds of music devices.
Connect the microphone system to the pa system, powered speaker, amplifier and mixer directly and enjoy your vocal shows.
Besides, you can use the amplifying machine(for example, pa system) as an auxiliary to connect TV, laptop, iphone, ipad, ipod and DVD. Simply connect the TV/laptop,etc to the pa system through the line input and microphone system to the Mic input.
4x Durable Metal Microphones
The MX44 has 8 kinds of EQ modes(JAZZ, POP, COUNTRY, ROCK, etc) for different venues or shows.
|FREQUENCY||600.5-653.1MHz||607.5-615.5-653.1-658.3MHz||600.5-607.5-615.5-653.1-658.3-662.8MHz||ranges from 500MHz to 599.5MHz( 200 frequencies)||ranges from 500MHz to 599.5MHz( 400 frequencies)|
|How many sets can be used together?||1||1||1||20||20|
|WIRELESS UHF MICROPHONE||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only complaint I have is that the batteries are somewhat difficult to remove when you're in a hurry. I use a letter opener to pry them out of the holder. So I charge my batteries right before a show, and I don't plan to remove them for recharging until preparing for the next show. This is why I can't give a 5-star rating.
UPDATE - 3/1/2019 - I've been using all four microphones weekly now since December. I believe the battery holders have loosened up a tiny bit, enough so the batteries come out easier. I still use a letter opener to pop them out. I've gotten pretty good at it. So I'm going to bump my rating to 5 Stars.