|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||6.2 x 2.2 x 1.2 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_S217|
|Color||Black Frame; Yellow Lenses|
|Finish||scratch resistant, anti fog, uv-resistant, anti-glare|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
PROSPEK COMPUTER GLASSES: Anti Blue Light Computer Glasses Elite. Anti-glare,anti-reflective,anti-fatigue, UV and Computer/TV Electromagnetic Radiation Protection, Anti Fog, Scratch Resistant
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅ NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE IN DAYS - With these glasses, you’ll start to notice better screen viewing and greater clarity after just a few days of wearing them
- ✅ NO MORE TIRED EYES - Reduce eye strain, eye fatigue and sensitivity to light during long computer sessions. Allow your eyes to blink and function naturally. Great for office workers or anyone who has to look at a screen all day. Designed for all day comfort with a durable yet flexible frame. Whether you’re catching up on emails after a long day at work, or burning the midnight oil to finish a project - protect your eyes from excessive levels of blue light
- ✅ WORKS WITH ALL SCREEN TYPES - The average American now spends over 7 hours a day looking at a screen. Whether it’s laptops, desktops, tablets or smartphones - our glasses help reduce harmful blue light that can causes eye issues and prevent ideal levels of sleep. Also effective against sensitivity to fluorescent lights
- ✅ MAXIMUM PROTECTION - ProSPEK-99 gives you 99% blocking of all blue light. If you are using electronic devices late at night these are the glasses for you!
- ✅ IMPROVED VIEWING EXPERIENCE OR YOUR MONEY BACK - We’re so confident that our glasses will give you better screen viewing that we offer a full 90 day money back guarantee. Your purchase is completely RISK FREE. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied, simply contact us for a full refund - no questions asked
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
About the Glasses
Our 99% blue light blocking glasses allow maximum protection for those that use their devices into the late hours of the night and that don't mind some color distortion.
Beyond blue light blocking our computer glasses have several lens coatings to improve your computer and phone viewing experience
- UV Light Blocking (100% Blocking UVA, 100% Blocking UVB)
- Anti-Screen Flicker
- Anti-Oil (Fingerprint Resistant)
- Electromagnetic Ray Blocking
See The Difference Today
Tired of blurred vision, headaches, light sensitivity or dry eyes? Are you having trouble sleeping after long days sitting at the computer?
Constant screen usage is now unavoidable, so take action and reduce your risk of long term eye issues with glasses that prevent harmful levels of blue light while still giving you an optimum viewing experience.
Support your eyes with a brand you can trust.
The average American spends over 7 hours a day in front of a computer screen - that’s over 100 days a year, or 20 years of your life! Plus think of the additional hours spent on your smartphone? Invest in glasses that protect your eyes from the various issues that arise with this continued screen time.
The leightweight frames allow for all day comfort whether at work or at home. Our frames are made from lightweight durable polycarbonate for maximum durability without sacraficing comfort. They provide resistance against shattering in case you drop the glasses. As well as the blue light blocking properties, the lenses are coated to be fingerprint and scratch resistant.
Take care of your health with a premium tested product. We test and ensure our claims are accurate and that you are receiving the quality you pay for. We use a multi-step QA process to stand behind our product with the utmost confidence. Our lens technology is patented and third party tested.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
FOR THOSE COMPARING BETWEEN THESE AND GUNNAR:
After having owned and used both, the Spektrum glasses take the edge over the gunnar. First, the gunnar glasses that I bought didn't come with a carrying case, and the lenses tended to attract lots of dust and oil very quickly, requiring frequent cleaning. The Spektrum glasses have so far had much less of a problem with this. Secondly, the Spektrum lenses definitely block out more blue light than the gunnars. I didn't have a chance to explicitly shine a blue light through both, but I can anecdotally say that there is a much stronger orange/yellow tint to the Spektrum glasses, and from what I've read, the gunnars are rated for blocking out 50% of blue light, while these are rated to block out over 99%. Finally, and this just comes down to personal preference, besides the yellowish tint to the lenses, I do prefer the style of the Spektrum glasses; they look much more like "normal" eyewear over the gunnars I owned.
TL;DR These are a great pair of computer glasses and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to reduce eye strain and fatigue due to staring at screens all day, or really just to anyone looking to protect their vision over the long term in general
I believe that the lenses themselves DO help my vision after several hours of comparative use with and without them. In fact, taking the glasses off makes me realize how harsh blue light is on my eyes. Admittedly, these do take some getting used to; there is no disguising that the lenses are ORANGE and they make everything, including your screen, appear ORANGE. If you do detail-oriented work with graphics where color is a key element, these probably aren’t going to be for you. However, I have found them useful for writing and internet work—thus far, I have gotten fewer headaches at my computer. That’s worth noting.
The negative: While they come in a very nice case with a little cloth (investments in those design aspects), the frames themselves are flimsy at best. (They feel so light and cheap that they remind me of the free 3D glasses you get at a movie theater.) If I end up depending on these, I’ll probably invest in a second pair (perhaps from another brand…?) because I am guessing they break easily. That design aspect is disappointing considering the price.
I did have a problem with smudging, and just received an email from the manufacturer with tips on keeping glasses clean.
The glasses are lightweight and very comfortable to wear. The fit is perfect for my face. I am very pleased with this product.