PROZOR HDMI Audio Extractor Converter HDMI to Optical Toslink SPDIF with 1M HDMI 1.4 Cable and 3.5mm Stereo Audio Splitter Adapter Support 4K x 2K 3D
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY -- This HDMI Converter Can Be Used to Convert Digital Audio Video Signal to Analog Audio Video Signal via HDMI Input and HDMI & RCA L/R & SPDIF Output, Which is Suitable for Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD Player, Cable/Satellite Box, Apple TV, PS3/4, PC/Laptop, HD Camera, HD DVR, Etc.
- SUPPORT 4K -- Input Resolution Is Up to 2016P@30Hz and Also Support 1080P (50/60Hz)/ 720P/ 1080i/ 720P/ 576P/ 576i/ 480P/ 480i/ 60fs/ 50/ 24. Support 3D.
- METAL CASE-- Aluminium Alloy Case with Gold Plated HDMI Sockets Provides Good Anti-Interference and Makes the Sound Pure and Clear.
- 3 MODE-- Pass Mode: HDMI to HDMI; 2.1CH Mode: HDMI to 2.1CH R/L RCA ; 5.1CH Mode: HDMI to SPDIF/Optical 5.1CH.
- PACKAGE --- Includes 1 x HDMI Audio Extractor, 1 x 3.5mm to RCA Stereo Audio Cable, 1 x HDM Cable (HDMI 1.4 Version, Support 4K), 1 x Micro USB Cable, 1 x User Manual
Customers also search
Compare with similar items
From the brand
This 4K x 2K HDMI audio extractor not only to meet the ideal image of the HDTV but also to meet the need for an extract audio from HDMI source.
It can extract the digital audio signal embedded in HDMI source and convert it through 3.5mm analog audio output and SPDIF output at the same time.
The SPDIF output both can support 2CH audio or 5.1CH audio including Dolby Digitla 5.1CH and DTS 5.1CH.
- Input Port: 1 x HDMI IN, 1 x Micro USB Power Port, 3 x EDID Audio(Pass/2CH/5.1CH)
- Output Port: 1 x HDMI OUT, 1 x SPDIF (Optical), 1 x 3.5mm Jack
- HDMI resolution :4K x 2K, 24/50/60fs/1080P/1080i/720p/576p/576i/480p/480i
- Support video color format: 24bit/deep color 30bit,36bit
- Max bandwidth: 225MHz
- Max baud rate: 6.75Gbps
- Max working current: 190mA
HDMI Audio Converter suitable for various HDMI source devices like Roku or Chromecast without dedicated audio output as well as Blu-ray/ DVD/ HD player, cable/satellite box, Amazon Fire TV,PS3/4, Apple TV, Xbox, PC/laptop, HD camera, HD DVR etc.
Three Transmission Modes
One HDMI input converter to one HDMI display(pass mode)+ optical toslink Output(5.1CH mode) or stereo audio output(2CH mode) come with HDMI Cable and RCA cable.
|PROZOR HDMI to Optical Toslink SPDIF Audio Extractor||PROZOR HDMI to HDMI + Optical SPDIF/Toslink RCA L/R Audio Extractor||PROZOR HDMI Audio Extractor with Volume Control 4K||PROZOR 4K HDMI Audio Extractor with Bluetooth 5.0 Transmitter|
|Input & Output||HDMI Input and HDMI & RCA L/R & SPDIF Output||HDMI Input and HDMI & RCA L/R & SPDIF Output||HDMI Input and HDMI & RCA L/R & SPDIF Output||HDMI Input and HDMI & RCA L/R & SPDIF Output|
|Feature||Up to 4K@30hz,1080P,3D,supports Video EDID Pass Through Toslink Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio||Up to 4K@30hz,1080P,3D,supports Video EDID Pass Through Toslink Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio||Up to 4K@30hz,1080P,3D,supports Video EDID Pass Through Toslink Output supports 2CH PCM, 5.1CH Dolby Digital, DTS Audio||Up to 4K@30hz,1080P,3D,supports Video EDID Pass Through|
|NOTE||3 Pass Mode:HDMI to HDMI/2.1CH/5.1CH||3 Pass Mode:HDMI to HDMI/2.1CH/5.1CH||Volume Control for 3.5mm Audio Output, Volume adjustment has 10 levels||Built-in version 5.0 transmitting,Support Bluetooth transmitter volume adjustment|
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I decided to look around for a better solution, being slightly irritated that Google Home Minis do not come with a 3.5mm jack aux output, unlike the Echo equivalents, which would have been perfect as our house already has a number of Google Home Mini devices. I then came across Google Chromecast Audio only to find that these had unfortunately been discontinued a couple of years ago; this would probably have been the ideal solution. Looking a bit more deeply, I found that a Google Chromecast (actually designed for TV) could be used with an HDMI audio extractor (i.e. this little gadget that I am reviewing) to provide output via a 3.5mm aux jack into my amplifier.
So, I ordered this along with a Google Chromecast - total expenditure about £35 - and plugged the two together. Within about 5 minutes I was able to cast music from my iPhone to the Google Chromecast and in turn the audio was relayed via the HDMI audio extractor into my amplifier and the kitchen speakers. We tend to listen either to BBC Radio via the BBC Sounds app, or music on Spotify, and I knew that both of these apps support Chromecast, so they worked a treat. I was then also able to set the Google Home Mini in our kitchen (not used for music normally, but used when wanting information) to default to using the new Google Chromecast for its music output, so now I can tell it to play music/radio and rather than coming out of the little unit, the sound defaults instead to coming out of our kitchen ceiling speakers. Perfect.
I can't speak for the longevity of this device, particularly as I intend to keep it powered on 24/7 apart from when we go away, but it's a tiny little box that pairs up perfectly with the Google Chromecast and so far it is part of the perfect solution for our home audio set up. I hope this review might help someone else looking for this kind of solution.