Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.65 shipping
+ $8.65 shipping
Home Touch PS-200 Perfect Steam Commercial Garment Steamer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial garment steamer for the home with quick 45-second heat up
- Provides 40 minutes of continuous steam with auto shut off
- Flexible 5-foot hose covered by durable heat-resistant fabric
- Telescoping design for compact storage; rolling casters for excellent mobility
- Safe for all types of fabric; backed by 2-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Steam Away Wrinkles & Refresh Your Garments
- 45 second quick heat up
- 5 times faster than ironing
- Safe for all types of fabric
- Safety auto shut-off
- Quick heat up emits steam in 45 seconds
- Convenient integrated garment hanger
- Telescoping design for compact storage
- 5'flexible hose with SafeTouch hose cover for comfortable handling
- Easy-fill water tank provides 40 minutes of continuous steam
- Rolling casters for excellent mobility
- Low water auto shut-off
- Convenient drain at base
- Fill the water tank and turn the power on. Steam will form in only 45 seconds.
- Hang your garment on the convenient integrated garment hanger or steam a curtain without taking it down.
- Use the penetrating steam to melt away wrinkles in seconds, while refreshing your fabric and eliminating odors.
Due to continuous product improvements, the picture on the carton may differ slightly from the actual product.
With its long-lasting steam power and adjustable design, the 1500-watt Perfect Steam commercial garment steamer from Home Touch is a great alternative to labor-intensive ironing. The steamer has an easy-to-fill tank that holds enough water for up to 40 minutes of continuous steam and heats up in just 45 seconds. The steam comes out of a 5-1/2-by-2-inch flat nozzle at the end of a flexible 5-foot hose, which is covered by durable heat-resistant fabric. Between uses, the nozzle can be hung on or coiled around the telescoping garment hanger. Home Touch builds in a ready indicator light and automatic shut-off for when water level is too low. Rolling casters make for easy movement of the steamer, and a simple bottom drain lets you empty it speedily. A fabric brush attachment is included for grooming and refreshing clothes. Safe for all types of fabric, the unit comes with a two-year warranty and detailed instructions. --Emily Bedard
Top customer reviews
1) It's too short. I'm 5'8" and the top of the extending bar is at my eye level. The tops of clothes hangers are a few inches below that and the shoulders of the shirts are even further down. The hems of my husbands shirts are below my knees. This makes it difficult to do the job. Not only am I bending over and getting steam in my face and burning my hand but also the steam condenses in side the tube (the popping sound) making the steam less powerful.
2) It's too light weight. Better de-wrinkling of clothing takes a bit of tension as you steam. Some fabrics need quite a bit of tension, like my husbands shirts, while other really should not be pulled at all, like my loose weave linen pants. This machine is very light, it will tip over before it rolls toward you. It's impossible to get good tension on my husbands shirts.
At this point I don't regret spending the money because it's so cheap compared to others and I haven't had time or been organized enough to focus on my wardrobe the way I would like. So the fifty or so garments I've steam have been worth the one dollar per garment I spent on the machine.
Yeah yeah, it's not a heavy duty and it has some cheap parts, but if you use it only a couple times a month ( or a year), it will hold up. The unit is not badly designed or super cheaply made, but they did scrimp on some things, like the plastic drain plug (I just take the water container out and the hose off and tilt the unit over, draining it that way!). The hose attachment is made well and will last for the occasional user.
Steam pressure is adequate to take the wrinkles out. The telescoping hanger rack could have been a little taller, but is ok for most garments.
So, if you want a steamer for the cost of 3 or 4 pressings, this is a pretty good choice.
That being said, I think it's great for the price if you're looking for a small steamer, I am happy I bought it for things that can't be ironed (like delicates and large items like curtains), but it hasn't replaced my iron. It's small enough to fit back in its orginal box for storage, which is great since I don't used it very often.
I see a lot of chatter about using distilled water and emptying out the resivour after use? I just use tap water and leave it full -- so far no problems. I'm sure you can clean mineral deposits with viniger or just toss and buy another one. The price is very reasonable.