Home Touch PS-200 Perfect Steam Commercial Garment Steamer
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial garment steamer for the home with quick 45-second heat up
- Provides 40 minutes of continuous steam with auto shut off
- Flexible 5-foot hose covered by durable heat-resistant fabric
- Telescoping design for compact storage; rolling casters for excellent mobility
- Safe for all types of fabric; backed by 2-year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Steam Away Wrinkles & Refresh Your Garments
- 45 second quick heat up
- 5 times faster than ironing
- Safe for all types of fabric
- Safety auto shut-off
- Quick heat up emits steam in 45 seconds
- Convenient integrated garment hanger
- Telescoping design for compact storage
- 5'flexible hose with SafeTouch hose cover for comfortable handling
- Easy-fill water tank provides 40 minutes of continuous steam
- Rolling casters for excellent mobility
- Low water auto shut-off
- Convenient drain at base
- Fill the water tank and turn the power on. Steam will form in only 45 seconds.
- Hang your garment on the convenient integrated garment hanger or steam a curtain without taking it down.
- Use the penetrating steam to melt away wrinkles in seconds, while refreshing your fabric and eliminating odors.
Due to continuous product improvements, the picture on the carton may differ slightly from the actual product.
With its long-lasting steam power and adjustable design, the 1500-watt Perfect Steam commercial garment steamer from Home Touch is a great alternative to labor-intensive ironing. The steamer has an easy-to-fill tank that holds enough water for up to 40 minutes of continuous steam and heats up in just 45 seconds. The steam comes out of a 5-1/2-by-2-inch flat nozzle at the end of a flexible 5-foot hose, which is covered by durable heat-resistant fabric. Between uses, the nozzle can be hung on or coiled around the telescoping garment hanger. Home Touch builds in a ready indicator light and automatic shut-off for when water level is too low. Rolling casters make for easy movement of the steamer, and a simple bottom drain lets you empty it speedily. A fabric brush attachment is included for grooming and refreshing clothes. Safe for all types of fabric, the unit comes with a two-year warranty and detailed instructions. --Emily Bedard
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||$12.49||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||FiFe Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Home & Cook USA||Britt & Jules|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, I think it's great for the price if you're looking for a small steamer, I am happy I bought it for things that can't be ironed (like delicates and large items like curtains), but it hasn't replaced my iron. It's small enough to fit back in its orginal box for storage, which is great since I don't used it very often.
I see a lot of chatter about using distilled water and emptying out the resivour after use? I just use tap water and leave it full -- so far no problems. I'm sure you can clean mineral deposits with viniger or just toss and buy another one. The price is very reasonable.
NEGATIVES: The rollers are a nice touch, but do not lock, so the steamer will move around as you are using it. The pole is not tall enough and I find myself in a constant state of bending while steaming. It is also not stable and will tip over very easily (top heavy). It has not sputtered much for me, but I do find myself stretching the hose often to prevent sputtering. I do recommend taking the water reservoir off when not in use and drying it out since the standing water inside will start to smell.
Stay away from this product until the manufacturer redesigns and corrects the flaw.
On the service end, the lid to the water tank was broken when I unpacked the unit. This doesn't say too much for quality control, but that's another story. Contact information was a little work, but after emailing the company they very promptly sent me out a replacement tank free of charge. Kudos to Homedics!
It does a good job; having the pole which serves as a hanger for the pieces makes the job much easier.