Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
PS Vita Call Of Duty: Black Ops:Declassified Wi-Fi Bundle
|Price:||$309.99 + $3.97 shipping|
- All-in-one Limited Edition bundle includes PS Vita Wi-Fi system, Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Game, and 4GB Memory Card
- Call of Duty gaming experience in the palm of your hands. Only on the PlayStation Vita system
- Classic Call of Duty multiplayer experience (up to 4v4) with friends on Wi-Fi
- Ultimate control in targeting your enemies with Dual Analog Sticks
- Throw grenades and melee, using the high-definition 5" OLED touch screen
- Give your team an advantage with sharable multiplayer loadouts, using PS Vita's Near technology
The Amazon Trade-In Program lets customers get an Amazon.com Gift Card in exchange for over a million eligible items including video games, consoles and accessories, books, electronics, DVDs, and CDs. It's easy and convenient with free shipping, an immediate offer, and no required registration or listing. Click the "Trade In" button on the right to get started or visit the Video Games Trade In Store to learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
• Wi-Fi-enabled 4 v 4 multiplayer gameplay on franchise favorite modes, including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch and Dropzone, all tailored for the PS Vita system.
• Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP and more.
• Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
• An exclusive installment in the Call of Duty: Black Ops series told through a series of single player objective-based operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions.
• Touch screen controls for tossing grenades and melee attacks bring the power of PS Vita into your hands
From the Manufacturer
PlayStation Vita Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified Bundle
Bridging the storyline between the original Call of Duty Black Ops and the story's follow-up, Call of Duty Black Ops II, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified explores original fiction in the series, told through a collection of single player operations.
A PlayStation Vita exclusive title, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified brings classic Call of Duty-style gameplay to gamers on-the-go, offering a console gaming experience anytime, anywhere. The title features intense 4v4 multiplayer action across fan favorite modes and features, including Care Packages, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, and even Prestige Mode. And, with touch screen and "Near" features, Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified puts the adrenaline-rush action of Call of Duty in the palm of your hands.
- Wi-Fi-enabled 4 v 4 multiplayer gameplay on franchise favorite modes, including Free-For-All, Kill Confirmed, Team Deathmatch, and Dropzone, all tailored for the PS Vita system
- Utilize classic Call of Duty multiplayer features like Care Packages, Challenges, Create-a-Class, Killstreaks, Perks, Prestiging, XP, and more
- Choose from lethal and tactical grenades, and a variety weapons and attachments.
- An exclusive installment in the Call of Duty Black Ops series told through a series of single-player objective-based operations, along with Survival and Time Trial Missions
- Touch screen controls for tossing grenades and melee attacks bring the power of PS Vita into your hands
What's in the Box
- PS Vita Wi-Fi System
- Call of Duty Black Ops: Declassified
- 4GB Memory Card
Top Customer Reviews
The only time it's NOT comfortable (or fun) is when a game forces me to use the touch screen, whereupon I'm forced to awkwardly start bumbling with the screen (or even worse, the back touch interface) with one hand, while I hang onto the console with my other hand. It's my hope that Sony will stop forcing gamers to use these awkward touch schemes. Why on earth would they develop such perfect physical controls for their handheld, and then ignore them at times? If we want to play games with touch, there are dozens of options- Kindle Fire, iPad, smart phones, etc. The Vita can and should be the ALTERNATIVE to everything else, not one more touch device that will be lost in a sea of similar devices. I can't begin to describe the frustration I felt when I was forced to use touch while playing "Golden Abyss" or "Mutant Blobs from Space". I actually had to stop playing the latter game, because I couldn't adjust to the touch portions, and they brought the fun factor to a screeching halt for me.
Now back to the good stuff... The 5" OLED screen is stunning.Read more ›
|Length: 0:41 Mins|
I had the sound turned down when filming, but the quality is quite good.
Other positive things about bundle and the device:
- buying them together saved money
- controls are nice
- screen is crystal clear and crisp
- hardware feels sturdy and not cheap
- COD game is very good
- It comes with only the 4GB card, not really big enough for future use (according to my husband). Fine for saved games and maybe one more game download, but that's it. If you plan to put music or other things on the device, you'll need something bigger. The larger card mentioned above is almost one hundred dollars.
- It will get warm if used for a long period of time.
- When the battery gets low, the screen responsiveness gets wonky.
A great device. My husband and son are glad they purchased it.
It is everything you ever wanted, a high tech cellphone-like device that plays high quality games. the screen is OMG beautiful, the sheen is awesome, and it works perfectly. barely any lag with the touch interface against cell phones.
screen size, high quality platform.
my hands cramp while holding the device. yeah, I have big hands, but my girl like them.
no clickable R3 and L3
Purchased a vita-holder that has triggers and an extended grip. I hope it works.
Black OPS Declassified
Clearly, this game has been the center of a crap-storm. I havent played resistance, so I can only judge this game on its own.
It really looks and feels like Call of duty.
graphics are smooth
goes well with the mythos
gameplay is great on its own
The main reason this game seems cheap is because the sound effects are unreasonably low quality.
the sprint button does not exist.
any COD purist would have much to say, but its a handheld, and it is lower quality than some other shooters I have seen on the device, but it is still fun! if you let the purists turn you away then you are a follower if you havent tried it for yourself.
I want to try the multiplayer soon, but I enjoyed what I did play. it was just long enough to pick up and play.
play it! love it! if you like shooters, this one, unit 13, andthe new killzone mercenaries will definitely make you happy.
however, the game itself is kind of priced high for what they give you. pay no more than $25 if you want bang for your buck. $40 is too much to ask, which is probably what pissed first purchasers off.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Item wasn't as described at all.. Very disappointed had to return the item for my full refund. That was the only thing that went smooth.Published 7 months ago by Roscal A.
The moment my kids got i Pads, they tossed it into oblivion.Published 10 months ago by TOMASZ J KOBYLANSKI
Was not charged, or reset . Couldn't find the cards for a minute until I opened it No ar cards witch sucked but over all I'm happyPublished 14 months ago by Anonymous