FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Guitar Bundle includes 'Guitar Hero World Tour' compatible software and new improved guitar controller.
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session.
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers.
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends, including Johnny Cash, Carlos Santana and Shirley Mason from Garbage.
- The entire 85 song set list is available from the beginning of the game.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
This fall, living room legends will rock any way they want in Guitar Hero 5. The entire set list is at players’ finger tips from the start, featuring genre-defining hits from some of the biggest rock artists and bands of all time, including The Rolling Stones, The White Stripes, Kings of Leon, Tom Petty, Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Santana and Vampire Weekend. Players take complete control as Guitar Hero 5 allows gamers to personalize and customize how they experience music by being able to play with any in-game instrument combination - multiple vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers, in any game mode. And with the game’s all-new Party Play Mode, getting the band back together has never been easier.
Top customer reviews
Definitely & highly recommend this to anyone looking for an updated version of the Guitar Hero controller.....& game =)
* random glitches / freezes - i thought these were due to the game (or playstation) but as soon as i switched to another (non-USB) controller these went away.
* compatibility - the controller isn't even recognized in guitar hero III or earlier. it does work in world tour.
conversely, the older controllers still work in this game, so i suggest buying the game separately and using it with the world tour controller (also wireless and nearly identical to this one but connects through the standard controller port).
2 stars for the controller (for the PS2. it may work perfectly well on other platforms).
4.5 stars for the game (load times are a bit long, and the songs aren't as challenging as in GH3).
the ol_ southerner "
I'm not as picky about my music as some reviewers. I found all of the tracks to be enjoyable. So the game rates a 5.
The guitar issued with World Tour was a step in the right direction. The touchpad, star-power button, and extended whammy and strum bars made the guitar more pleasant to play.
The guitar issued with this bundle is essentially the same, but the rubberized buttons are a nice touch. And you don't have to worry about this one being obsolete because it's also compatible with the PS3.