Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Today only: Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

on March 16, 2017
This still works after 5 years. I've long since transferred all my PS2 saves onto my PS3, creating a digital graveyard for my childhood.
on January 22, 2013
I bought this so that I could copy Gameshark Gamesave from my PS2 to my PS3. I know it seems silly, but I don't play enough to beat games again, and I wanted to unlock some things so I could play with a buddy. We usually play shooters, racers, and things like that so I wanted to make sure we had all the maps and characters available to us, without having to hook up my PS2 all the time. It worked very well and did what I wanted. My only complaint was on price. I think $15 would have been fair but I was stuck paying $25. That's kind of messed up for something that has such limited use. What purpose does it have now that my saves are moved over?
on July 29, 2014
It's great for transferring save files from Sony memory cards, but it doesn't seem to be compatible with other memory cards. But it's easy and cheap enough to just transfer the data between cards and then between systems. This adapter was such a perfect buy after I got my PS3 since I had years worth of data for PS2 games that I still wanted to play and didn't want to start over from the beginning.
on March 15, 2010
I bought a 60gb PS3 about a month ago, and I wanted to keep all my saves from my PSone and PS2 memory cards and let my freind have my PS2 console. I saw this adapter was much cheaper than the official Sony adapter, so I bought this one without thinking twice. The first one I recieved trasfered my data from the 1st memory card no problem, then it breaks. I had another one shipped so I could transfer the data from the other memory card, which it did just fine, but now I have no reason to use it, so it just gathers dust in my desk. This particular memory card adapter is really fragile, and you must remove the memory cards easily so you don't have the same problem as I did. If you plan just transfering data 1 or 2 times, then get this one, but if you plan to use it frequently, then you wanna buy the Sony version.
on July 5, 2014
Arrived Earlier than expected, BUT does not work on my 60GB PS3. I would at least expect them to test their products before shipping them. DO NOT BUY THIS! Instead get the original Sony makes.
on January 25, 2015
To be fair, you'll only use this once. but I have let every friend I have use this as they didn't think that the made these things. it's a good thing for transferring your saves when you download a classic game from the PSN.
on February 28, 2013
I bought this to transfer my PS1 and PS2 saves to my PS3, and it works, it's of pretty solid construction, it doesn't seem like it would break easily, despite what others have said in their reviews.

There's really not much else to say, it'll do the job you want it to do, and it won't break immediately after.
on November 2, 2011
I used this to copy my PSone and PS2 game data over to my PS3 and it worked great. However, it feels and looks very flimsy. I have little doubt that it would eventually break with continued use. Now that my data is on the PS3, the adapter has served its purpose I am glad to have spent a lot less money on something that is now going to sit in my closet.
on January 8, 2013
Honestly, this is a very simple product. Plug and go... EXCEPT the instruction are in... Japanese/Chinese?????? All you have to do is look up instructions online, there are many generic instructions to follow. If the directions were in English I would definitely give 5 stars!
on December 28, 2013
Worked great for transfers, even worked on off-brand (non official Sony) ps1 memory cards. More like a one-time use thing but good to keep with your old cards as a backup in case your hard drive crashes.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.