PS3 Bluetooth Headset
|Price:||$46.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- High-Quality Mode Delivers Clear & Wide-Band Online Voice Chat
- Dual-Microphone Design For Noise Cancellation
- Pairs Automatically With Ps3 By Connecting Through Usb Cable
- In-Game Indicators Displays Headset Connection Status, Battery Level, Etc.
- High-Quality (HQ) mode delivers clear and wide-band online voice chat; supports "voice command" for select games
- Dual-microphone design for high quality noise cancellation with supported games on the PS3 system
- Pairs automatically with the PS3 system just by connecting them with a USB cable
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I have no idea why some people have problems paring the device. It's pretty simple and straightforward. I connected the headset to the PS3 and the red light on the blue-tooth came on. I let it charge for about 2 hours until the red light turned off. I then turned it on and got a message on the PS3 saying the blue-tooth device has been connected.
I went under Settings - Accessories - Blue-tooth Devices on the PS3 and saw my blue-tooth device listed there. You can easily connect and disconnect the device by clicking Triangle here. Sometimes when I turn on my headset I notice that it doesn't automatically sync so I have to go here and just click triangle and then connect. No big deal to me.
I also saw another review saying that the audio comes from the TV instead of the device. You can easily change where the audio comes from by going under Settings - Accessories - Sound Settings on your PS3. You can make the audio come out of the TV or the Headset.
In conclusion, I think this device received some negative reviews just because the user didn't take the time to configure the device properly or had no idea what they were doing. I would definitely recommend this headset. Works flawlessly on my PS3 and the sound quality is great. On top of that, the design is very nice and it works on either ear.
Product is very lightweight, compared to other bluetooth headsets that tend to feel heavy after a hour+ of wearing, I've worn this for 3 hours with no ache or heavy feeling.
It comes with about half battery, a 6in usb to mini cable, and a stand. For those with the energizer 2 port controller charger, this will not fit the holder designed for the older version, however it works with the mini cable supplied plugged directly into the energizer charger.
Pros: PS3 ready, plugs into the ps2 and registers in 1 second, big mute bottom on the side, great mic and speaker.
Cons: Ear clip seems cheap, will probably break in the future, they should of shipped two. Price was a little high, but version one is only $10 cheaper as of today.
I received the PS3 2.0 headset yesterday and spent about an hour and a half playing Black Ops multiplayer and it was noticably better. Little to no echo, very clear and seemed to be intergrated with the system better than 3rd party headsets (paring was simply plugging in - it also tells you the charge on the screen like the controller does which is nice). Thus for the short time I've used it it seems to be worth the money.
Also, it paired easily to my Android phone and the sound was also clear and loud (I left myself a message with it). The only two downsides are; 1) the plastic ear "hoop" is pretty cheap and I worry about breaking, and 2) no wall charger (comes with a short usb cable so you can chard from the PS3 - or any other usb device).
That being said, I hate it. :P
Hate is a strong word I know, but mind you this is hate not because the product is bad, it's one of the best bluetooth headsets I've ever tried. I knew better before I bought it I should be weary, you see I'm a female, I have very tiny ears and this brings out a huge flaw in this item. Everyone is WAYYYYY too quiet, not because the product is bad but, because my ears are so small the headset can't fit properly in my ear, making it stick out partially and never giving me the full quality. It's sad, I love the headset but here I sit upset I paid $50.00 for it and can't use it. Not only that but when I try to stick it fully in my ear after 15-20 minutes of ps3 gaming my ear aches.
So please keep in mind this review was for any female gamer that knows she has small ears, the product is amazing and if you don't have tiny ears BUY IT! If you do, don't waste your money, you'll be angry.
- great audio quality
- great mic with HQ sound and noise cancelation
- lighter, smaller, sleeker than the previous model. this thing really looks and feels great. you can barely feel i on you and it doesnt fall off when you shake your head.
- lights up all different colors. its def a nice looking piece.
- smaller ear clip which is more comfortable than the previous
- very easy to use mute button as well as all other buttons
- it does not hurt my ear. other headsets i have used in the past gave me a really sore ear after and this does not.
- comes with a stand
- the earbud isn't the most comfortable thing in the world but it doesnt hurt after a while so its fine. i just wish they made it sort of like skullcandy earbuds that have different rubber sizes that fit in your ear for maximum noise cancelation and comfort.
- the stand is so small and light when you have it plugged in it doesnt like to stand up, the weight of the wire tends to tip it over.
- the usb cable it comes with is about 6 inches long. its ok if your just charging it but many people like to set the headset up on the stand close to them so they can still use it to talk through while its charging.
- very sensative. this is a good thing and a bad thing. but it literally picks up any tiny noise around you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The problem is that I can't find anything wrong with this. But no product is perfect. I will say that I do have some problem with not hearing some of my friends. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Justice
The microphone level is so low that the person on the other end cannot hear me. This product is unusable. Buyer beware.Published 3 months ago by Neil West