Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sony PS3 Move Navigation Controller - Black
Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on March 13, 2013
Not sure what to say here, its a controller and is made by sony it better always work. the PS3 move navigation isn't always required with move games but does come in handy. Got this one at a great price.
on November 1, 2013
So overall this item I gave 3 stars because although I love my Playstation (outside of my original Nintendo, I have only had playstation as my game system) I just really don't like these hand held things. I like interaction in the game but if I can do it without the hand held controller that would be preferred. For the actual product I received, it linked to my playstation easily and works great.
on January 15, 2013
This Controller is not so usefull as I thought. You can use it only in certains games, and cannot be used as a remote control because it doesn't have the triangle and start buttons. Besides this observations, is very good product.
on January 18, 2013
I'm not quite sure how much I'll need this controller. I mainly got it to use with my PlayStation sharpshooter. I'll know more after I venture into Killzone three.
on June 25, 2013
Useful for navigating in the games and it is best paired with a Playstation move controller. It fits perfectly in the hand and you can charge it via any USB port.
on August 1, 2013
get this if u want to do more with the move it helps u move around better and if u playing games like killzone or a bow and arrow game its better to have this
on December 16, 2013
Was exactly as one would think. If you like playstation move, it's a great buy as it adds a little bit more excitment and movement to your games.
on April 21, 2015
The acquisition meets the requested quality. I am satisfied with the benefits of the product. it again has to purchase again.
on August 1, 2015
I have no idea what this is for because we have never needed to use it. We just use two controllers with balls on the top.
on February 8, 2014
The product came to me well and on time, without any problem, I'm already using and it works perfectly, totally recommend.