PS3 Move Quad Dock Pro
- Charges 2 Sixaxis or DualShock3 controllers, 1 PlayStation Move motion controller and 1 PlayStation Move navigation controller.
- 2 additional USB ports
- Allows you to charge up to 6 devices at once!
There is a newer version of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
This particular dock suits my needs for the following reasons:
- I have two Sixaxis contollers, two motion controllers, and one navigation controller (not planning on buying a second navigation controller anytime soon)
- I can keep my second motion controller plugged into one rear USB port, and my Bluetooth earpiece plugged into the other rear USB port.
- I can now use the PS3's two USB ports for the PS Eye and an external USB hard drive, and no longer have to plug/unplug USB cables to recharge various controllers or the earpiece.
Some of the minor problems I've encountered:
- There's a blue LED light on one of the long sides of the charging dock that is angled around 45* out... and can be a bit annoying depending on where you're sitting in relation to it.
- The Sixaxis controllers may take a moment or two of fumbling with before you line it up properly on the charger.
And just so everyone knows, it is true that you can't place a motion control where the navigation control is supposed to go.
1) They should have designed it to allow more flexibility in what is plugged into each slot. The only options available as it is are exactly what you see in the picture. So those of us with two of the PS3 Move Controllers who don't want a Navigation controller have 3 slots filled and an extra empty slot we can't use while the 2nd Controller stands by waiting for its turn to get charged.
2) The slot for the Controller is not very easy to align, so you have to fumble around with it till it fits in finally. I've had 3 different people using it make the same comment, so I'm comforted somewhat that it's not just my lack of coordination.
Otherwise, it works for what it's made for so if you can get a good price for it, then it's worth having around for some extra charging options.
I have my Amazon.com invoice but I don't have the product packaging so I'm not sure if DreamGear.net or the vendor will take it back via RMA. I didn't think the product would begin to crap out on me in under 2 weeks...
Save your money and buy a Sony PS3 docking station to charge up your controllers. Unless the vendor or DreamGear is willing to step up and ship me a new unit and I can ship my defective one back in the new unit's packaging, I am not impressed with this product.
When it is plugged in it has a very bright blue light glowing around the base of the device, I think it looks really cool, but it is very bright. When you plug in the controllers, the area around them glows red until they are done charging, then it switches to blue so that you know they are done. I was surprised by how fast they charged the controllers, even when they had zero power left.
I think the controllers fit in easily despite what others said, and it is nice and stable even when the controllers are in the base.
I would only change 2 things. Like many others I would prefer to have it charge 2 dual shocks and 2 moves, rather than a move and a navigation. Since it has the 2 USB ports in the back I just charge one of the move controllers from that, but I still wish it did the 2 moves because it would be a nice neat way to keep all the controllers in one place. I also wish it had an off switch for when it is done charging, I just unplug it, but an off switch would have been nice.
Since some people have had problems with this device lasting, I'll update this if I have any issues with it.
Update: 4/4/12 - I said I would update if I had any issues, but I thought it would be nice to let you know that the device is still working perfectly.
Update: 10/23/14 - Still works perfectly.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This product does what it's supposed to do, but we had a hard time finding a good place to put it. It's thin and pretty attractive as far as plastic charging docks go, but when the... Read morePublished 2 days ago by Chubby Mommy
Good product. Charges well and never shorted out anything I connected to it.Published 3 months ago by Ben Klein
I love this dock. I don't play very much but I know if I wanna play I never need to worry that its not charged.Published 5 months ago by rmetcalf
Keeps all my controllers charged, including my older and slightly dying controllers.Published 6 months ago by R. Smith