Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-12 of 12 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Feb 22, 2013 12:57:37 PM PST
MN4488 says:
I just preordered today for the $20 credit, but I see that the PS3 version and 360 version use different art. I preordered for PS3 since the overkill version is supposed to have a lot more content. Hope we can all get the overkill edition, I would think they are all overkill editions being first runs of the game, similar to Medal of Honor and other EA titles.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013 1:34:08 PM PST
Have you confirmed this is it the over kill edition offered from amazon ? I notice that to they show different pics ps3 overkill edition Xbox 360 standard version? Have you contacted amazon bout it?

Posted on Feb 26, 2013 1:34:47 PM PST
Have you confirmed this is it the over kill edition offered from amazon ? I notice that to they show different pics ps3 overkill edition Xbox 360 standard version? Have you contacted amazon bout it?

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013 1:49:40 PM PST
MN4488 says:
I contacted an EA forums mod who said the first run of titles are the Overkill Edition so I would suspect we should all be okay regardless of what platform we choose. Amazon hasn't responded however. I'm sticking with the PS3 version.

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 26, 2013 1:52:09 PM PST
Yea but prices are the same so I'm guessing it should be I have yet been able to contact amazon either

Posted on Feb 27, 2013 1:37:56 AM PST
Look they fix the pics guess they got my emails yea yea lol

Posted on Mar 5, 2013 6:08:44 PM PST
Cruise says:
Yup, the Overkill Edition is for everyone who pre-ordered the game but the GameStop version comes with additional DLC content.

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 6, 2013 12:33:35 AM PST
So what comes wit the amazon over kill edition

Posted on Mar 9, 2013 8:12:08 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Mar 9, 2013 8:14:09 PM PST
Cruise says:
Overkill Edition:

TAH-9 handgun - Unleash your fury with the TAH-9, the game's only fully automatic sidearm!
Polymer outfit and mask - Suit up and kick ass in sleek, professional style!
Overkillers contract - Take on new missions designed for nonstop frenetic co-op destruction!
Double-D Shotgun - Double the destruction with the only two-barrel shotgun in T.W.O.'s arsenal!
Overkill outfit and mask - The perfect uniform for maximum destruction!
Day of the Dead Outfit- Celebrate this Mexican holiday by putting the spirits of your cartel enemies to rest!
Day of the Dead AK-47 weapon - Become an angel of death with this awesome weapon, skinned in honor of La Día de los Muertos!
Day of the Dead masks - Put on the face of fear with two custom-designed masks by renown tattoo artists!

GameStop - Overkill Edition + Exclusive Hit-Makers Kit

B.o.B. & Big Boi - Taking on the roles of T.W.O. operatives Chuy & Baker, these entertainment superstars will be playable in the Hit-Makers Contract.
Hit-Makers Contact - While Alpha and Bravo have their hands full with the cartel, Chuy and Baker are tagged in to unleash their own brand of destruction in this bonus co-op mission.
Custom-Designed Gear - These sleek new masks were designed by B.o.B & Big Boi themselves, adding their own personal touch to the gear that they take on the battlefield.

Posted on Mar 10, 2013 11:50:57 AM PDT
GameStop edition nothing special now if I could play as eminem and lil Wayne lol I might be interested lol

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 21, 2013 2:04:03 AM PDT
ha ha Eminem and Little Wayne that would be funny

Posted on Mar 21, 2013 7:24:30 PM PDT
Steven Suave says:
yea but amazon is also giving a 20 dollar credit which is awsome!! im going to use that toward the platinum edition of bioshock
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  12
Initial post:  Feb 22, 2013
Latest post:  Mar 21, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about