Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 438 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 465 reviews
on September 2, 2016
Garbage. Complete garbage. I should have read the reviews before buying, and now I even threw away the packaging... sigh.
I have 3 controllers: two of them won't charge (somehow they discharge even, they are completely flat now), the third one is not even detected as present by this utter piece of junk. So much disappointed with this purchase.
Stay away from it.
on January 11, 2016
This charging station gets the job done. My controllers seem to properly charge when it's plugged in, and they look tidy when just stored there. My two complaints are: 1) it's hard to line up the controllers with the USB ports, and 2) I wish there was an on/off switch per controller port. It basically works for what I wanted though.
on May 25, 2016
I lost most of my wires during my move so I figured I'd break down and buy a charging station so I never have to guess what controller is charged and what isn't. The entire dock lights up red if any controller is charging and there are 4 indicator lights on the front to tell you what ones are full and ones are still charging. Red means charging blue means done. The right light is for the front controller. It's backwards to what I would like but that's just me being picky. Yes I would recommend this if you have multiple controllers.
on November 11, 2015
so far so good but im keeping an eye on this product cause of all the negative reviews that were written about it. I take really good care of my personal belongings and even extra extra extra care of my video games, consoles, and accessories. So as of now the rating remains at 5. Just to let every know i bought this with my hard earned money. I did not receive this as gift nor did i receive it for free to write a bias review praising it of all its good points and leaving out all the bad.

I did notice when i picked it up I already left a few fingerprints on the sides because of the glossy sides make sure to have a micro fiber cloth if your real anal about keeping your things fingerprint free.

The way the lights indicate a controller is very odd its not in the sequence you would think. The entire station lights up red when charging and turns off when controllers are fully charged only to leave you with a blue light on the front indicating the controllers are fully charged.

Looks amazing next to the ps3 and wish the xbox 360 had the same. I bought the one that charges for batteries which is also cool and works about the same.
on February 3, 2016
Not as good at holding the controllers in as some of the other charging stations. Does the job, but because of the design you have to be very exact pulling a controller out - if you pull at the wrong angle not only can you bend the small charging plug (making it hard to get the controller back in later) you'll also knock all the other controllers out of the docking station very easily.

Even giving it a good place to hold onto - a base or a handle on the top or something? Would have made a big difference. As it is there's just nothing to easily grab to pull the controllers off of it, unless you screw it to your table or wall or something it's going to be awkward and you're going to spend a lot of time messing with it instead of playing.

That said, it seems to do a fine enough job of actually charging things and other than having to straighten out some of the plugs from time to time it's lasted a few months without anything breaking. I'll be surprised if it lasts a year but... no problems so far.
on January 15, 2015
I like this charger. It makes organizing the controllers easy and keeps them in one place. Makes charging second nature, the kids just plug in the chargers after playing so they sit overnight. It is well made and the wire exits the back so you can put it on a shelf or next to your PS3.

It has LED lights in the front to indicate when the controller is inserted properly and charging. It also has some plexiglass guides between each controller jack to help align the controller to the male plug that fits into the controller for charging.

My only gripe is the chargers can be a bit difficult to fit onto the male jack (picture the male metal portion at the end of a mini USB cable). It can be a bit difficult to get it lined up just right to seat the controller properly. My kids have gotten frustrated and started to muscle the two together which got me nervous about breakage. You can't see the jack or the hole in the controller when you put it together so it's all about feel and gauging center. The proper angle is established by the plexiglass guides so that's not an issue. I've found you can get it to seat fairly easily if you use a light tough and gently rock the controller side to side until the hole lines up. My youngest daughter can do it, but not always (without help).

We use this with our Sony brand controllers which are rechargeable. They have a female USB jack port in the front of the controller. If you have a controller without that jack then this will not work for you. We've already broken the two no-name controllers that used batteries so we bit the bullet and bought name brand Sony controllers and have been very happy.

Overall I'm really happy with the docking station and would definitely recommend it. The price is very reasonable for what you get. It makes storing and charging the controllers VERY convenient.
on September 16, 2016
Controller charging doesn't get more convenient than this - I have (4) PS3 controllers that I use with my Raspberry Pi, and my fat PS3 has long since died. I was charging the controllers one at a time with a basic USB cable, and inevitably one or more of them wouldn't be ready when they were needed. This immediately solved my problem. I was initially concerned with the amount of red light that it emits during charging. While this visual feedback may be appealing to some, my entertainment console has glass doors, and the light is very distracting at night. But thankfully it turns off once charging is complete, and just the controller-specific lights on the front stay on at that point. I put some electrical tape over those, and the unit is now invisible.
on March 25, 2015
So far so good. I can now charge 4 controllers at a time, The 4 lights associate with the 4 controllers, so I see when each of them reach full charge seperately. The "seats" for the controllers are integrated on the unit. Other chargers use magnets, the controller goes into "seat" then the seat attaches to the charging base magnetically. I often lose the "seats" rendering the charger useless. So I like this much better. And the lights look really cool on the unit. All in all, a great charger for PS3 controllers.
on June 7, 2014
I have had this for 6 months now and it is a life saver. Once the kids and hubby are done playing they know to put them back on the charger. The charger sits behind the television because I have a problem with lights at night (omits a blue light when they are charged) and I like the room completely dark. The remotes hold a good charge from the docking station and no one ever complains that they can't play because the remote is dead (well unless they didn't put it on the charger :). It is a great Dock to have when you have more than one controller.
on October 30, 2015
I would highly recommended this product to anyone with a Playstation 3 and more than two controllers. The product arrived within the designated time frame and was easy to set up. Build quality is very good and has been easy to use. As you plug the PS3 controllers into the charging dock, it will light up red (1 light for each controller) to let you know it is charging. Once charged, the light will turn blue letting you know it has finished. It will fully charge a dead controller in less than 30mins. My wife like the fact the controllers stay organized in one spot. It is a must have!