Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Noah Gundersen GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now FFII_gno

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 25, 2010, 5:08:27 PM PDT
What's your opinion?!?!

mine- i owned an xbox 360, two of them actually and have played ps3 a lot lately. I feel that by sheer numbers alone the PS3 is a better bargain.

the 360 elite has the same hdd space as the ps3 slim 120gb. both roughly $300.00

with the PS3 you get free online network access (50 bucks a month with xboxlive) right out of the box, just one button press and it finds your wireless network

xbox360 on the other hand makes you buy a $100.00 wireless adapter even though most of their marketting and fiscal success is based on their online play. it takes like 20 minutes to set it all up and then you have to pay $50.00 a year to have it.

PS3 is a bluray player, and it is a proven fact that games look sharper on a PS3

PS3 also has a full web browser, which is sweet. you can download almost anything for free off the internet if you find the right sites. movies, mp3s, themes. it's endless!

PS3 also runs quieter, doesnt burn out after a couple years, has ps1 and ps2 games for download on PSN and has playstation home.

in my opinion it is the better system for the money.

what's your opinion?!

Posted on May 28, 2010, 5:57:15 AM PDT
Playstation 3 is the future of gaming, the new games that are dominating the Market is proof of this.

Save your money on the crap box and get a PS3. You'll have a much better HD experience, a much larger selection of exclusive games done right. All you honestly have on the 360 is Halo 3 (extremely old) and Gears of War 1 & 2 coming out. With rivals such as Killzone 2, Resistance, MAG, etc. that are already considered better anyway.

Posted on Nov 14, 2010, 11:06:01 AM PST
ChomskyKnows says:
considered better by who idiot? certainly not metacritic...

Posted on Jun 25, 2011, 2:59:50 PM PDT
H. Cisneros says:
PS3 sucks Xbox 360 Rules

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 7, 2011, 2:44:55 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2011, 9:27:25 AM PDT
Nice try mr. uninformed fanboy troll, If you owned a 360 you would know it was $50 a year, not month, for xbox live. It's 60 now but you can always find sales, I got 2 years for the price of one. There is no annual fee for wifi and the slim model has it built-in. It's also quieter and more reliable. I own both systems and games don't usually look better on ps3. It differs from game to game, most are practically identical but some are actually better on 360. Bluray discs have more memory, they don't make graphics better.

Do you even have a ps3? You can't download ps2 games, you can get GoW 1 and 2 but that's only because they were redone in hd and you can buy it cheaper on amazon. I don't think you can download anything off the net with the ps3 browser. It freezes all the time from just streaming video.When you download stuff on psn, like demos and updates, they take five times as long as my xbox and then I have to install it which takes another 5-15 minutes. It can take over an hour just to download a demo, be prepared to leave your system on all night if you want to download a full game. Anyway you're either a liar or you're just stupid for all those "facts" you based your opinion on. On second thought... you're definitely a liar.

Posted on Sep 7, 2011, 3:00:43 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 7, 2011, 9:30:44 AM PDT
As for ps3 exclusives, there are more of them but most of them don't interest me at all, I don't plan on even renting killzone, resistance, or mag, MGS 4 and GoW 3 were the biggest reasons I got a ps3 and both were disappointing, easliy my least favorite games in those series'. It's all a matter of opinion and fanboys are ignorant. If you're smart you won't listen to random people on message boards and find out for yourself which platform you like better. If you don't have hands on experience with both systems, your opinion is just speculation.

Posted on Sep 9, 2011, 2:00:42 PM PDT
Ghost says:
I have a 360 Elite, a PS3 Slim, and a Wii, do I enjoy them all? yes, I enjoy the hell out of all three.What really matters here, is, that when you go down to your local retailer, buy the console that makes you the happiest, if you want a multimedia center, then get a ps3, if you want more game selection, get a 360, if you are old, young, or into causal gaming, get a wii, you will find happiness in any of these, so long as you aren't a whiny little bitch who has to complain about everything, just shut up, and play

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 13, 2011, 5:39:05 PM PST
do u own a ps3 you can download media and ps2 titles on ps3. xbox sucks
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Apr 25, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 13, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about