Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $4.98. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- CONVENIENT, ALL-IN- ONE CONSOLE WITH A VERTICAL STAND, DUAL COOLING FANS, CONTROLLER CHARING DOCKS, AND 3 USB HUB PORTS – are you looking for an original, reliable cooler stand to keep your PlayStation 4 from overheating? The Ortz PS4 Vertical Stand sports a dual USB charging station so you can simultaneously charge both your controllers, double cooling fans to keep your console operating optimally, and additional HUB ports so you can connect any other peripherals!
- WHISTER QUIET FANS SO YOU CAN FOCUS ALL YOUR ATTENTION ON WHAT REALLY MATTERS - THE GAMEPLAY – are you looking for a PS4 cooling stand that doesn’t sound like a noise factory? You can now keep your PS4 console from overheating (and your table from burning) after long hours of gaming. The Ortz cooling fan works silently so you can focus your undivided attention on the gameplay during those intense sessions.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL COOLING FAN FOR THE PS4 WITH SPACE SAVING DESIGN – are you tired of cheap-imitation PS4 cooling fans that hardly even work to dissipate the excess heat from your PlayStation 4 console? Take advantage of a tried and tested PS4 vertical cooling stand that’s designed to maximize working hours and result in increased efficiency of your console. What’s more? The Ortz PS4 Stand sports a vertical space- saving design so you can keep your gaming area neat and compact.
- THE #1 MOST ELEGANT, USABLE AND RELIABLE ON-THE- GO PS4 STAND – do you want to rid your gaming table of cables and other clumsy accessories. You can now leverage an all-in- one supportive accessory that’ll make your gaming sessions longer and uninterrupted by a console that needs charging. Cool your console and simultaneously charge your consoles with the #1 most elegant PS4 vertical stand in the market right now.
- YOU GET A POWERFUL-COOLER, NEAT, VERTICAL AND HIGH EFFICIENCY PS4 STAND, OR YOUR MONEY BACK – guarantee the longevity of your PS4 console with an accessory that delivers every time. The Ortz PS4 vertical stand is designed to provide maximum value for your money, and save you from a lot of hassle related to an overheated console, or controllers that are low on charge. Even better, you can now order this product risk free with our lifetime guarantee!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
PS4 Vertical Stand with Cooling Fan - Controller Charging Station with Dual Charger
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I knew I had to make a change, but I didn't want it sitting on my end-table 'as is'. For the interim, I did put it on the end table but found it was still getting extremely hot (the air out the back ports was actually quite hot. The PS4 is a very expensive piece of equipment and I wasn't willing to risk shortening it's lifespan, if possible.
Enter the Ortz stand. It solved numerous pet peeves with the system all in one. First off, the stand is very slim given it holds a vertical PS4, two small fans, and cut-out ports for TWO controllers. Which brings me to my next point - charging to two controllers: HUGE win. It was such a royal pain having to hunt for the charging cord in my drawer, stab at the PS4 attempting to find the recessed USB port, and having to deal with the annoying cords thereafter. Now, I have a convenient storage spot for two controllers, and one will always be charged when I need it. The only drawback is that there is no charging indicator, so it's impossible to know when it's done charging.
There are several hubs on the front side for extra accessories (which I don't use, personally), which is a really nice touch. The two fans located in the base of the stand are powered by a small USB cord attached that goes in one of the PS4's ports. A button on the base of the unit turns the airflow on/off - and a blue indicator light lets you know when it's on.
After looking at the design of the PS4, the overhangs of the top and bottom have exhaust ports built-in the recession. Vertically, the PS4 rests right on the pad where the fan is. I feel like it does make some impact, but the fans aren't very strong and it doesn't necessarily blow 'directly' into the vents, due to their being recessed. All the same, airflow is going through it, as I noticed my PS4 is running marginally cooler. Not as cool as I'd like it, but it is a definite improvement. For those wondering, I also find it quite sturdy and the fan noise is not nearly as loud as people make it seem - and I have extremely sensitive hearing. That said, my PS4 is across the room next to my TV, so your mileage may vary if you are gaming close to it.
Overall, for the $20 spent, I am extremely happy with this piece of equipment and would highly recommend it. Beyond the potential life-extending fan, the dual charging ports make organization easy. No more hunting for controller cords. The box had some questionable English - very awkward phrasing, which suggests to me that this isn't manufactured in the US, nor was it proofread by a native speaker - but that's a minor thing. For the price, I can overlook marketing. This is definitely worth your money, ESPECIALLY if you store your PS4 in an entertainment center.
My only complaint is the charge stand. The controller seats onto a molded stand which has the mini/micro? USB plug there to charge. Ive found it difficult to tell whether or not the controller has actually seated or not and whether it's actually charging. Sure enough, I've removed the controller after a day or two and have found them only partially charged. I've since started pulling it slightly back to see if the light on the controller is lit (reflecting off the base) which is fine for now but I'm guessing will eventually wear the plug out. Honestly I was more interested in the fan anyhow which works great so I'm fairly satisfied. The noise is minimal which is to say that it doesn't interfere with hearing the TV but loud enough to know it's running. Which again is perfect for me. I'd know by sound if the fan stopped or burned put.
Suggestions: LED's for each controller charger and even the fan unit to ensure they're active. Granted I have not read the instructions as my wife is the one who hooked it up so maybe there is a way of knowing but if not, that would be the route I'd go.
1. It's compact and helps you organize your controllers. No more cords dangling around!
2. Additional usb ports are helpful, especially with guitar hero.
3. Both controllers are charged most of the time, which is nice.
4. It plugs into the PS4 directly, so no additional power cords are used.
There is one downside to this stand. The fan blows the wrong way! Fortunately you can turn the fan off, so it won't blow air against the exhaust fans. The cooling fan should SUCK the air away from the PS4, not blow INTO it. If you couldn't turn it off, it would be a deal breaker. That said, I never really had an issue with my PS4 overheating, and I didn't purchase this item for the cooling fan feature.