- Product Dimensions: 18 x 3.5 x 38 inches ; 4.6 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7.4 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00GFEQ2SE
- Item model number: 0527MZRRB3040
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (13 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #398,417 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
PSE Discovery Bowfishing Pkg to 30in 40lbs RH H20 XL
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Light and compact design
- Constant draw length out to 30"
- Brace height:6-1/2" Axle-to-axle:31-1/2" Mass weight:2
- color is ReaperH20XL
- Constant draw weight for snap shooting
- Draw weight is 40 pounds
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Solid limb, dual cam bow fishing package in PSEs Reaper H2O XL finish. Light, compact design features a constant draw weight for snap shooting. Brace Height: 6.5", Axle to Axle: 31.5", Mass Weight: bow only 2.7lb, Draw Length: to 30", Draw Weight: 40lb. Package includes: AMS bow fishing reel with 200lb line, snap shot rest, 2-bowfishing arrows with safety slides and bow fishing points.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
1. A tiny screw popped out on the top cam which caused my cams to slip. Total cost to fix: $0.39 (replaced the screw).
2. The string is VERY durable, but I bowfish virtually every weekend of the summer and over the past two years, water eventually frayed the string. Total cost to fix: $25.00 and the time it took me to restring it...about 15 minutes.
3. The arrow rest has been extremely durable, it has only came loose maybe once or twice after all the time it has spent bouncing around boats and pickups, which is pretty impressive. The only negative thing about the rest is that the rubber stopper, covering the opening, rotted and I had to remove the whole piece. The rest still functions there's just no stopper keeping the arrow from popping out of the rest. This isn't a problem a for me considering I don't ever really "sky-draw" my bow. The arrow always remains flat on the rest. So no issues there.
Other than those three minor problems, which should be expected over the course of two years, this bow has been fantastic. The package deal is perfect for the new bowfisher who wants to get into the sport without emptying their pockets. The AMS retriever is great. Its simplistic design make it the top seller for new people joining the bowfishing scene.
Conclusion: If you're new to the sport and want a mid-class bowfishing setup, don't look any further. I've shot hundreds of carp with this bow. However, if you already have a relatively nice bowfishing setup and you're looking to upgrade... I would recommend the PSE Tidal Wave or the Cajun Sucker Punch.