Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on April 14, 2011
இ Fuzzy Wuzzy's Summary:
ѾѾѾѾѾ Highly recommended with warm fuzzies!

I loved this carrying case so much that I purchased three of them... and I do not even own any PSP game gear! So what do I use my carrying cases for? These are the perfect size for me to store and carry portable digital recorders like my Sony PCM-M10/R Portable Linear PCM Recorder, 96 kHz/24-bit, 4GB Memory & USB High-Speed Port, Glossy Red and Sony ICD-SX712 Digital Flash Voice Recorder. Unfortunately, Sony does not include a nice carrying case for their digital recorders, which I think is lame. But Amazon currently sells this at a heavily discounted price, and this is a perfect size for carrying my digital recorders, with room to spare for carrying other recording accessories like wind screens, ear buds, USB cord, extra batteries, and extra Memory Stick Micro (M2) and MicroSD memory cards. The interior space is about 5.5"x3.0"x1.0".

This is a really high quality plush carrying case with three layers of protection: an outside layer of waterproof neoprene (even though prolonged exposure to water/rain will eventually soak through the seams and zipper), a middle layer of foam, and a shock-absorbing interior that is lined with soft raised round bumps that feels like a rubbery version of bubble wrap. There is an extra external pocket that runs the length of the carrying case where you can store accessories like ear buds. I do wish that this extra pocket was also enclosed by a zipper, but that is just a minor quibble. The carrying case has a Velcro-attached belt loop on the back so you can carry this case on your belt, or strap it onto the outside of your backpack or laptop bag.
on November 5, 2009
This case is a two-zipper side-open case. So if you're holding the case like you would hold the PSP when gaming, the zipper threads go from the top center, around the left side (when the case's logo is oriented properly), to the bottom center. Two zippers mean you can zip in either direction, based on preference--not that I care much, but I suppose someone might, if listening to the music and using headphones with it. (though you can't access any buttons easily in there...)

The material is very nice, and VERY well padded. I read a review once where someone said they'd be willing to drop the thing 4-5 feet and not worry due to the casing. I thought to myself "what the hell is wrong with that guy?!?" But now, I know what he meant. (Note, I still won't DO it, but I'm fairly confident it would survive without a scratch, based on how thick the padding is--hence why it's HUGE and not pocket-sized in this pouch)

The outside of the pouch has an extra flap, where you can put a memory card, or if small enough, headphones, or something like that. My headphones fit, but they're Shure earbuds, and the extension cable makes it a bit of a tight fit. I'm likely to carry them in their own case (Shure headphones come with their own zipper case as well) since I have it already, and as of right now I have no use for the extra flap on the outside of the Go's soft pouch. It also doesn't close up, but it's a pretty tight flap, so I doubt anything would fall out easily unless you really toss it around. It also isn't as padded, so it might be a concern if you carry your memory cards around without their plastic cases. (I don't know anyone who does that though) I suppose if you had any reason, you could also carry something like a USB flash drive. But I'm sure you're all clever enough to figure out how to use this flap!

Overall I'm really happy with this case as well. It likely wouldn't be my "every day" case, but if I plan on traveling, it could definitely have its place. Even in my laptop bag which I bring to work daily, it seems worthwhile to put it in here. If I accidentally flip it upside down and the laptop winds up on top of the Go, I'm not concerned at all. The hard case would also probably be fine in this situation, but since I have a bumpy car ride, the repeated impacts would make me want the security blanket that is the soft pouch.
VINE VOICEHALL OF FAMEon September 2, 2010
I have tried many different cases for my PSP systems through the years, and this is the best one I have found. Your PSP will fit into this case much better than the hard cases available, and the thick padding will protect the screen quite well - while still fitting easily into your pocked.

When I moved a few months ago, while unpacking I realized (in horror) that my PSP was somehow packed at the bottom of a box of books. After digging it out, the PSP itself still looks brand new! Highly recommended.
on December 16, 2009
The Stellar:
-----------------
1. Construction - Solid build quality, nice materials.

2. Price - Fairly affordable given the quality.

The Less Than Stellar:
---------------------------
1. Design - A bit bulky but not too bad. The main design feature I dislike in this case is the side pocket on the front surface of the case. It looks bad with the flap and is not very useful. This is for the PSP Go, where you don't need UMDs and you can't change batteries, so I don't see much use for this side pocket that adds a little bulk and is rather unattractive. The only real accessory you need with the PSP Go is the AC adapter, and that isn't going to fit in there. Furthermore, the pocket should be located inside of the case, and not on the exterior, so that if you put something in it it would be more securely held than an open flap pocket. On the other hand, you can squeeze in an iPhone in there. I also wish there wasn't a belt loop on the case, but I'm sure some people would prefer to put this bulky case on their waist instead of in their pockets.

Overall:
-------------
Cheap, nicely made, and worth the purchase! Overall, it's a nice case and highly recommended for anyone with a PSP Go, which is apparently not many of you out there.
on October 5, 2015
Great little case to store your MP3 recorder in. Fits snugly inside another case where you have to carry all the paraphernalia that goes with an MP3 recorder.
on October 22, 2017
Great Product
on January 3, 2011
This is a pretty good case for the PSP GO. It isn't anything crazy but it protects and it relatively small. It has a soft inside compartment with little shock absorbers to protect your PSP. It also has a little side compartment and a belt loop if you want to feel like a huge nerd! I would definitely recommend this to others
on March 25, 2010
This case for your PSP Go is sweet as heck. It has a great feel to it. It's soft on the inside so your Go will be protected fine. It also has an outside compartment aside from the inner compartment used for the PSP Go. I haven't used the outer compartment, I just got the thing, but it doesn't add any bulk or make the case worse in any way. You could put a USB cord or maybe a cleaning cloth or things like that in the outer compartment.

Anywho, it's a great case at a great price. Don't see why anyone would get anything else. I like to play a hand held as it was intended without any extra bulk (such as a case that stays attached during play). And with this pouch-like case, that's exactly how it works.
on November 20, 2010
I'm big into item quality... the thick, soft neoprene allows me to carry my PSP go without having to worry about it getting scratched while carrying or damaged if dropped. It's sort of bulky; but there are 3 key points that add to the case's appeal: 1) it has a convertable strap, which can be looped through/velcro-ed to your belt or used as a hand strap. 2) There is an 'accessory pocket' on the top of the case, in which you can store headphones or the PSP go's USB cable, and 3) it's a Sony officially licensed product, so it's a good-quality item. Overall, I am very satisfied with this purchase.
on April 17, 2014
Returned with ony PCM-M10 Portable Linear PCM Voice Recorder with Electret. Very nice case, has extra pockets for small items, well thought out.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question