Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "PSP PlayGear Pocket” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 37% off the $14.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
PSP PlayGear Pocket
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Virtually indestructible polycarbonate armor shell protects your device
- Easy access to shoulder controls means your PSP is playable even while inside the case
- Headphone port means you can plug into some tunes, then stow them in your backpack
- 270-degree adjustable lid can be used as a sunshield for gaming or a stand for watching movies
- Secure snap closure means your investment stays put
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
- Form-fitting, Ultra-compact
- Virtually Indestructible Polycarbonate Armor Protects PSP and its screen from every day wear and tear
- Snap Closure
- Precision access to jacks, ports and switches
- Listen to music on the go
- Safely charge PSP in the case
- Full gaming control in the case
- Access to all controls, including Left & Right Buttons (Triggers), Directional Pad, Analog Controller and primary action buttons
- Lid adjusts to any angle, works as sun visor and is great for playing outdoors
- Headphone access port through the case
- Listen to music on the go
- Works with Logitechs PlayGear Stealth
- Friction hinge rotates 270° into a desktop stand
- Great for movies, music videos, photo slides and more
- Perfect for traveling or personal use
- Works with Logitech's PlayGear Stealth
- Shoulder Control Access: Play on without removing your PSP from its case.
- Headphone Port: Plug into your tunes anytime.
- 270° Lid: Use it as a sunshield for gaming or watching movies.
Top Customer Reviews
1)It's protected both on the inside and the outside. The package says that the case is indestructable. The inside contains rubber that will take the impact of any drop leaving your PSP safe and scratch free.
2)The cover is customizable. So you can personalize this case with any picture of your choosing.
3)You can play while it's in the case, so there is no tedious taking in and out of your PSP.
4)It can charge in the case as well.
5)Over all it's worth the price and it beats every other case out there on the market.
Initially, I had some difficulty getting the case opened and closed. The latch button is of the pressure-sensitive style, and is molded in as part of the case. I suspect I just need to "break it in", so to speak, but it is worth noting.
Also, despite being designed to protect the unit while it is being used, it lacks a belt clip or other attachment that would make it easier to carry and thus even more portable.
Overall, though, I'm pretty happy with this product. The case is really intended to protect the PSP while you are using it, and in this respect, it does the job well. Those folks looking for a good travel case to store your PSP and accessories while going on a trip might be better served by the Pelican Road Pak kit, or other type of carry bag.
Here's the quick rundown:
Clean lines/attractive styling
Access holes for charging, controlling the unit, or listening to MP3s while closed
Case doubles as a glare screen or viewing stand
Latch is a little difficult to open
No additional compartments for extra storage
No belt clip or carry strap attachments
Still need a separate transparent overlay or monifilm guard for screen protection
Sleek and cool, the Logitech Playgear Pocket matches in style and substance the stylish form factor of the PSP. Just slip your PSP into the clear polycarbonate case and you're done. The clamshell case closes to fully protect the system, while allowing full access to powerports and more. The interior of the case features rubberized padding, so it seems more than plausible that it can protect the PSP from substantial falls onto hard surfaces like concrete.
But the coolest thing about the Playgear Pocket is that once you place your PSP inside it, you never need to remove it. The Playgear allows access to the shoulder buttons on the PSP even from within its protective casing.Read more ›
The PlayGear Pocket is made of a tough, highly-polished transparent material. The inside of the case is lined with black rubberized padding. The effect is visually beautiful. The sleek high-tech black look, encased in an almost-glass-quality shell is just stunning.
The PSP is held quite securely in it. The lid is hinged and opened by pressing on the panel on the front. The lid can swing all the way back so that the unit can "stand" to make it easier to watch movies or video. It's a very nice design!
Now for the negatives.
1) The case itself, while lightweight, still adds some weight and size to the unit. This is not really a bad thing since any kind of case offering any kind of real protection would do the same (there's no way around that). Since there's a noticeable size and weight increase while the PSP is in the case, it definitely becomes a bit more unweildy to operate the PSP while it's in the case, possibly increasing the chance to drop the unit. I'm not saying it's uncomfortable to operate the unit, just that it's larger and heavier and not nearly as ergonomic to use.
2) Yes, you can operate the PSP while it's in the case. But unlike some of the other reviews here would suggest, your system isn't really "protected" if you're operating it while the lid is open (and outside of playing music, anything you do would require the lid to be open). While it's a secure, snug fit, nothing actually "holds" the PSP in the case. If you're playing a game and drop it, since the lid is open, the PSP can very easily pop out upon impact.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Super durable and looks super nice. My ancient PSP has a new home. I'm glad I got one, they seem to be out of stock everywhere.Published 4 days ago by Penn
Not as pictured, actual item was unbranded, said "MADE IN CHINA" on it in a few spots, fit loosely, and is my spare case. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Big Guy
Listed wrong and was mest up and I was charged as if I bought it new.Published 16 months ago by Richard Kick
Fun electronic. Portable and sleek. Many games available. Affordable.Published 17 months ago by Vanessa Misty