- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by CompuGlobalHyperMegaNet Enterprises when you purchase 2 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
PDP PSVita Pull 'N Go Folio
|Price:||$59.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The ultimate organization and protection solution for the PS Vita
- PlayStation Vita system, PS Vita AC adapter and other accessories
- Hold up to 23 PS Vita Game Cards, 2 PS Vita Flash Memory Cards
- Features a removable PS Vita mini-system case that holds up to 4 game cards
- Officially Licensed by Sony
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
For those who enjoy a quick review: this is the best 3rd party case available at launch.
Now, allow me to elaborate:
- Huge case. It's a little bigger than 2 PS Vita game card cases.
- Padded black quilted look with a grey zipper area
- Zipper area has a cheap, thin feeling, however zipper is large and feels sturdy
- The inside right-hand side will hold 19 game cards and 2 memory cards.
- The left-hand side has a cylindrical, top-loading accessories pouch that will fit the power cord, power brick, and data cable that came with the Vita. You might be able to squeeze in some earbuds as well.
- Next to the accessories pouch is a second, removable case (Velcro attachment) for those who don't want to lug a monster case.
- The front area has a plastic surface that holds 4 game cards; it's a snap-in-snap-out storage style, similar to the one found in the game card case
- has a ribbon you can pull on to help you remove the Vita
- 2 indentations accommodate the analog sticks; it will help keep them from moving around, and the plastic piece that holds the game cards act as a hard, sturdy guard to protect the analog sticks
- It will still fit Vitas that have a crystal case or some other exterior shell
- It LACKS padding, but the cloth is thick, so there should still be some sort of shock absorption.
Alright there's no where to keep your AR cards, but you can just toss them in the primary case and let them swim around if you had to.Read more ›
Otherwise, this thing is a generally solid case. The outside of the folio is quite plush and sturdy (if not the most attractive folder on the planet), it fits plenty of games as well as a few accessories, and the mini case that detaches (via velcro) is just fantastic. The mini-case has a four nifty little plastic slots for holding games tucked just under its front flap, and this keeps games safely flush between the plastic holder and the outer cloth lid. The back of the mini-case is rigid and would probably protect the Vita if you drop it (although I wouldn't make a habit of doing so). The inside of the mini-case is thoughtfully designed, as it keeps the Vita centered without any ability to shift inside the pocket and uses a pull-strap to easily retrieve the Vita from out of the pocket.
Something that can be seen as either a positive or a negative is that the outsides of the folio and the mini-case are rather nondescript. There are logos for the Vita that let you know this is a licensed product, but it's not the most conspicuous way to carry around your portable game system.Read more ›
The following are the main reasons I am likely to use the Pull 'N Go Folio for as long as I'll be using my Vita:
* STORES EVERYTHING *
The folio has room for a separate Vita-only storage case that can stay Velcro attached to it or removed when needed. The Vita case should deserve its own review because it offers sufficient protection to shield your precious from harm if accidentally dropped and it's well designed built. The insides are super-smooth so there's no danger of scratching your PSV, there is a tab that helps pulling the PSV out of the case and it even has 2 grooves carved in to allow for the analog joysticks to slide in a stress-free way. It also comes with its own 4 slots for storing games.
There is a mesh pocket where your power supply and related wires go. You need to be very good at packing things to fit the brick and everything else but it is doable.
The inside of the opposite flap has pockets for 19 (nineteen) game cartridges. I only have 4 card-based games at this time so it should be a long time before I run out of storage - remember, there are 4 more slots at the Vita case itself.
There are 2 memory card storage compartments. This is very important to us because there are 3 PSV users in our family, each using a separate card and until now storing these microscopic thingies was a concern. Now it's a concern no more.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Works great for all of your PSVita needs! We never filled it up with games. When we bought this, there weren't that many games for it! Read morePublished 1 month ago by LeslieNT
Nice case for the Vita and good quality. I still use it 2+ years later.Published 1 month ago by ROBERT B.
Only issue there was is if you use the grips you can't store those in the case with the system.Published 6 months ago by Jamie
The perfect Vita case. However if you have a grip, you will likely have to carry it separately, as it doesn't hold a grip when zipped up.Published 9 months ago by OJ Simpslice
Awesome case, was skeptical at first. I have the first gen with the plastic grooves for the analog stick inside the inner case for the Vita. Can hold games, charger and earbuds.Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love my Folio! However I purchased mine elsewhere ($20.00 flat) but I do love it!Published 11 months ago by HalfDOreo