- Shipping Weight: 2.6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B0094N48SE
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.69 shipping
PT Coupling PFC Series PF20C Aluminum Cam and Groove Hose Fitting, Flange, Stainless Steel 300 (HBS) Cam Arms, 2" Coupler x Pipe Flange
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Suitable for connecting to pipe flange fitting
- Coupler at one end and pipe flange at the other
- Aluminum for lighter weight and resistance to corrosion
- 300 stainless steel cam arms for resistance to corrosion
- Suitable for use with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products
|Number of Items||1|
Specification for this product family
|Brand Name||PT Coupling|
|Connector Type||Coupler x Pipe Flange|
|Manufacturer Series Number||PFC|
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This PT Coupling PFC Series aluminum cam and groove hose fitting is suitable for connecting to pipe flange fitting. This fitting has a coupler at one end and a pipe flange at the other. It's made of aluminum for lighter weight and resistance to corrosion, and the cam arms are made of 300 stainless steel for resistance to corrosion, making it compatible with water, hydraulic oil, coolants, gasoline, and petroleum products. This cam and groove hose fitting joins hoses and pipes in a variety of applications in the construction, mining, agriculture, manufacturing, automotive, and petroleum industries, among others.
Hose fittings connect, control, change the direction of, and terminate the flow in piping and hose systems. They are made of brass, stainless steel, galvanized steel, and other materials that resist corrosion, pressure, and wear. Hose fittings have various types of connections, including threaded, barbed, push-to-connect, dry disconnect, and others including those based on internationally-accepted specifications. Hose fittings are used in systems such as air compressors, automatic manufacturing operations, aircraft controls, and tire installation in industries including agriculture, mining, road construction, firefighting, and aviation.
PT Coupling manufactures pneumatic and hydraulic hose fittings for industrial and automotive applications. The company, founded in 1951 and headquartered in Enid, OK, meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standard 9001.
Size: 2" | Number of Items: 1
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|