Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

Schwinn Deluxe Child Carrier
Style: Child Carrier|Change

on January 8, 2016
Works like a charm. Put in on in about 20m. Just needed a screwdriver and it was delivered earlier than expected. My son is 4 months at 15lbs and 24 in and he fit just fine. Adjustable straps work great and it's very sturdy.
review imagereview imagereview image
33 comments| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 24, 2016
I love this carrier. It's sturdy and holds my little mans in there just right. I did some macgyver stuff to make it perfect, which was just attaching a shade from a car seat.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 87 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 20, 2016
It got to me very quickly, in good condition. Fit my 21 month old daughter perfectly and I liked the design of the seat, but unfortunately I did not see any comments on the page about it not working with a welded rear rack.
It does NOT work with any existing rack on the bike. You must use the one provided and even a low rack gets in the way of the design.
review image
22 comments| 72 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 2, 2017
love it. easy to assemble. The plastic "latch" on the handle is bending already, so it might break with more use, but generally a great bike seat, love the leg straps. my grandson did not want to get out. My grandson is 34 lbs and he fit just fine.
on December 22, 2017
Great bike seat! Fits my 26 pound 16 month old with lots of room to grow. Very safe and secure. I bike him everyday twice a day for a few miles each and he is very comfortable. Glad I went with this product over the front mounted one.
review image
on August 4, 2015
Updates: please look at customer posted pictures people.. They display mounting connections under seat as well as the lower bars. This will fit probably almost every bike. Buy it. If you can't make it work, have someone handy do it. If still unsuccessful, return it.

Daughter went for her first ride and loved it. Seat mounted easily and quickly. Not even a wobble. The adjustable foot rests are nice giving her support
on September 20, 2017
Our son loves the seat and it was easy to install. Love the added leg straps to keep our toddler from kicking out his legs. Great ride along carrier for the price. Came with all the needed instructions and hardware.
on May 25, 2017
We just love this bike carrier! We used it last year when our daughter was 15-18 months, now a year later will use again! Our daughter is average size (70% on all growth charts). Depending on how long her legs get this coming year, we might be able to use again next year! This carrier is stable and easy to snap on and off once you install the Bracket.
on July 29, 2017
Love it - our 2 yr old enjoys bike rides with this seat and no issues. Takes a bit to install it, so just plan on some time to get it right. Nothing too challenging, but clearly you want to do it correctly.
on August 27, 2016
I bought this child carrier for my son. It's a pretty decent seat. I wish it had more cushion. One huge con is that my son cannot wear a helmet while in this seat. Since his head does not reach over the top, a helmet forces him to look down.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.