2-Year Fitness Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
PUENTE 31 Inch Complete Skateboard - 8 Layer Canadian Maple Wood Double Kick Concave Skateboards, Tricks Skate Board for Beginners and Pro
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ★DURABLE AND SAFE - 8-ply maple wood skateboard with full cover grip tape across top of deck, makes it more durable and makes you more safe during skateboarding
- ★HIGH BEARING CAPACITY - 5 inch magnalium truck with ultra durable deck makes the board with 396lbs/180kgs MAX SUPPORTING WEIGHT, suitable for kids and adult, especially as a gift for children
- ★SUPER SMOOTH AND COMFORTABLE CONTROL - equips with ABEC-9 high speed bearing, anti-shock 95A PU wheels and super soft PU bushings make you feel skateboarding as easily as walking on firm earth all the time
- ★STRONG PLAYABILITY - double kick tail concave design provides greater control, allows for wide range of tricks and easy braking, ideal for any skill level skaters
- ★NO ASSEMBLY REQUIRED - comes with a 31 inch complete skateboard with 3 months quality guarantee
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Type: 31 Inch Complete Skateboard
Material: 8-Ply Maple Wood, 95A PU Wheels, 5 inch Magnalium Truck, ABEC-9 Bearings
Wheel diameter: 53mm x 32mm
Net Weight: 5 lbs
Max supported weight: 396 lbs / 180 kgs
Deck size: 31" L x 8" W x 4" H
Package size: 31.6" L x 8.6" W x 5.1" H
Bushings: super soft PU bushings
Bearings: ABEC-9 High-speed precision bearing
1 x 31 Inch Complete Skateboard
Every PUENTE product provides a 3 months money back risk-free warranty. PUENTE is committed to providing exceptional customer service.Please feel free to contact us if you have any problems with your purchase.
Color: American Flag
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You cant beat this quality board for this price. You wont be disappointed!
I don't use this to travel but rather for fun as in terms of travel, there are a lot of cracks on the street so a long board should be ideal for transportation (if portability is not an issue). I actually fell because of a crack in the road which the board could not absorb, but this is a problem with all shorter boards.
Overall, this board is a great fit for a beginner like myself.
Everyone who has tried out my board says that the trucks are very loose. And this is after I've tightened them down all the way. Again, maybe the board is designed for kids, and the trucks are not meant for an adult's weight. Too bad I can't upgrade the trucks, because I'd have to replace the board too (their sizes have to match).
The wheels weren't spinning freely. As a total beginner, I didn't want to go fast anyway. Eventually though, I did buy a pack of bearings (reds) which was cheap, and easy to install myself. The board rides a lot faster now.
Overall, the board is functional. But if you or the person you're buying this for is planning on putting serious time into skateboarding, it might be a good idea to take a trip to a skate shop, get their expertise, and spend the $150+ or so for the right components.