Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer STEM Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 114 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 120 reviews
on March 4, 2017
Sizing is way off. This is the 3d pair from Puma kids that is too small compared to the listed size. Bummer, because they are really cute. Returned.
on August 9, 2014
The color in description says blue. These shoes are not blue they are bright purple. Do not buy if you don't want purple shoes.
on October 4, 2016
They are great but the color was different than expected
on April 18, 2017
Perfect fit. Love them.
on February 1, 2016
Bought these shoes for my baby Granddaughter she loves them strutted around proud of her lil shoes! Wore them all day with no blisters or noticeable discomfort.They are super cute and for the price a great deal!!
on March 30, 2017
fantastikkk )
on October 27, 2015
Super cute shoes for my 3 yr old. I was concerned about sizing since some people say Pumas run small. My daughter has wide feet and a lot of brands don't fit her so she mostly wears See Kai Run. Thanks to Amazon's free returns, I took a chance on the Pumas and ordered two sizes. I ended up keeping the bigger size. The shoes are really cute and I love the dark pink w/ purple color.
on October 17, 2015
If you a have girl that love recess...this is not the shoe...they get dirty really quick. And also they are suede, how do you clean suede? Going out now to buy suede cleaner so she can enjoy wearing them more than once.
on April 1, 2016
I have bought those Pumas in different colors an sizes for my kids. I love them. They can take a beating, I have washed them a few times and they come back as new. My kids really climb on everything and drag them through the mud. I never had a problem. Also it takes a while for the foot to get wet. Only if they really standing in water. They can handle much puddle jumping and dirt digging. Great shoe! Easy to take on and off for the little ones.
on August 10, 2014
I bought two pairs of these shoes for my boys - my older son normally wears 11s, but they were too small. We ordered 12s, and they came today and were also too small. We have several other pairs of 11s for him that fit very well, but somehow these run over a size too small...

My younger son wears approximately a size 7, and when his size 7s came, they fit perfectly.

The sizing appears to be a little off on some of these shoes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.