|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$25.18 - $118.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Made in USA or Imported
- Rubber sole
- Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
- Suede sneaker with Formstrip overlay featuring lace-up vamp and padded collar and tongue.Foam-padded collar and tongue offer a great fit.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
A PUMA Classic
Meet the Suede. It's been kicking around for a long time. From '60s basketball warm-up shoe to '90s hip-hop kick, it's been worn by greats across generations and made its mark on a range of different scenes. The Suede Classic features a rich suede upper on top of the famous narrow suede tooling. It remains to this day PUMA's most epic sneaker icon.
The PUMA Suede Classic Sneaker delivers an old-school look with elevated features. The lace-up closure provides a secure fit. A cushioned midsole provides plenty of comfort and support for your feet during each wear. With its smooth suede and streetwise swagger, this throw-back kick remains PUMA’s most epic icon of sport-inspired style.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 4 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00605L38M
- Item model number: Suede Cl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 1, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They really do look nice and my wife and daughter gave me a thumbs up on them :-)
All I need now are some parachute pants or two-tone jeans to go with them. LOL
This is my 1st pair of Pumas ever and I gotta say they are the most comfortable sneakers I have ever worn in my entire life.
I will continue buying this style from now on ( no I am not ditching my Adidas, love them both)
Great shoe, i need to buy these in red and in white.