PUMA Women's Complete Nightfox TR Running Sneaker,Tender Shoots/Phantom Black,5.5 B US
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Synthetic and mesh
- Rubber sole
- Excellent traction, protection and support in uneven terrain, while offering excellent comfort and durability
- DECOUPELD HEEL CONSTRUCTION lowers the pronation velocity and the degree of pronation at first impact
- ArchTec links rearfoot and forefoot while providing a natural ride
- EverFoam slow recovery foam heel for a personalized fit
- Molded EVA 3A sockliner for perfect instep comfort and performance
Customers also considered
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
PUMA is one of the world’s leading sports brands and for 65 years has been producing innovative products for the fastest athletes on the planet. PUMA offers a variety of performance and sport inspired lifestyle products in categories such as Soccer, Running and Motorsports.
PUMA is the global athletic brand that successfully fuses influences from sport, lifestyle and fashion. PUMA's unique industry perspective delivers the unexpected in sport-lifestyle footwear, apparel and accessories, through technical innovation and revolutionary design.
- Package Dimensions: 11.3 x 8.6 x 4.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds
- ASIN: B004GEAPHY
- Item model number: 18472706
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 14, 2011
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It has enough vent, I feel.
The color feels too dark to me, but this is very personal, has nothing to do with the overall quality. Actually, my favorite shoes are also Puma, but not this particular (I love it for the way it looks)
I have it now for about a year and these shoes still look ok, even though I did heavy duty wearing. Very durable, so all my 5 stars go for comfort and quality.
It is also worth mentioning that I bought it online, that is - without trying first how they fit. Trusting the size and the look only. And I am pleased that I did take some risk in this case.
I wore them around the house and it was so tight across the foot, the balls of my feet were getting tingly. I already had them as loose as I could without losing the laces. I don't have wide feet either.
Such a bummer.
These are the most comfortable shoes I've found since Adidas stopped making the Ozweego style. Really supportive without any inserts- I have plantar facitis, so this is a must!! I stand/run around on a concrete floor all day at work and my feet don't bother me at all anymore. Excellent excellent shoe!! Will most definately buy again!! Thanks Puma!!! XD