Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: PUMA Men's Drift Cat 5 Ferrari Leather Sneaker
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on May 23, 2014
Whenever I buy Puma shoes I buy one half size larger if they have a velcro type closure and one full size larger if they are shoelace type lace ups. I wear size ten shoes so I go ten and a half on velcro and size eleven on lace ups. I have nine pairs of Pumas and this system works for me.
on April 30, 2014
I wear a 10.5-11 in shoes. I own 36 pair of shoes and each one is a 10.5 or an 11. I ordered an 11 in these just to be safe. I couldn't even get my foot inside. I think I'd have to buy a size 12 which makes NO sense. I didn't rate the show low because Puma makes amazing shoes, I just don't understand the sizing issue. I returned them and hesitate to buy another pair in size 12 because I just don't trust the sizing of this shoe. Strange though because I own four other pair of Pumas that all fit like they're supposed to.
on February 21, 2014
If you had the task of looking for red sneakers online or in stores it's like trying to find a needle in a haystack ! If you have large feet as I do, the task is more complicated!!! I really appreciate the customer reviews that stated these Puma sneakers run SMALL! I agree, I ordered a half size larger than my normal size and the Puma's fit me perfect! I normally wear Nike, this is my 1st Puma, and I like the feel! I use for exercise and long distance walking! Best of all the color is true red!!! Love them
on April 24, 2014
I must say the show caught my eye with its flashiness, but it also brought back some big time nostalgia for me. You see, I wore a similar bright yellow and Black trimmed shoe in high school on the track team. Those shoes were called by many the "Puma Banana", oh I loved those shoes, not only did I wear them for the running part of practice and Track meets, but I also wore them when I threw the Shot Put! I considered them my lucky shoes! So for that reason, if for no other , I was very excited to see them in the Eastbay Catalog. Now all that being said, these are not "track shoes" & their maker does not even list them as being for Jogging, but they are, I believe... A soccer training shoe for use on inside turf. For me they are shoes I wear to work out, which now most consists of weight training and stationary biking, and things of that ilk. The shoes are FANTASTIC, they do every thing asked of them, they are comfortable and are exactly the size I bought. Plus they look AWESOME!! If you are at all interested I would definitely recommend them, because they are extraordinary shoes, made by an extraordinary company, try it you'll like 'em!
on August 4, 2014
The yellow drift cats are the same color as the Ferrari logo with the yellow center... really bright. The sole is very narrow, which could be a drawback for some. I ordered a half size larger than normal and they fit really well. They are leather and VERY comfortable!

The seller, Nau Products, dropped the price $10 the day after I ordered them. I asked Amazon if I could get the lower price, they contacted Nau, and I was refunded the $10. So kudos to Nau Products.
on May 10, 2014
I really like the drift cats, and have owned several pairs of them. They are comfortable (after a couple of days of breaking them in) and I think they look great. Most sneakers today look huge and bulky to me and these are nice and streamlined. Because of this streamlined nature, they do run a little bit tight, and someone with extra-wide feet might have a problem. I usually wear a 10.5 US, but with this shoe I wear an 11. My foot isn't that wide and the sides of the shoe really do hug my foot. I don't mind this at all, and with the 11 my toes have plenty of room. For me, however, the narrow profile is what I like about the shoe, so I can't complain about it! Great shoes!!!
on March 3, 2014
These form-fitting driving shoes are beautifully styled and handsome indeed, but per other reviews, they are cut small and you really do need to buy one full size larger from what you’d normally wear. I wear a size 10 US and ordered a half-size up, but they were still too small in a 10.5 size — although so good looking that for a moment I toyed with the idea of keeping them and hoping they might stretch out! But Amazon’s return procedure was almost as easy to use as Zappos’, and the size 11 that I got in exchange are fine. A nice touch is the tread pattern, which replicates (well, resembles) a DOT competition tire tread.
on August 6, 2014
I purchased my cat 5's a size large because I knew they ran small. Puma's in my opinion have always been a half to one full size small when I've purchased them. They have a great feel and are very soft, I usually use mine for casual wear and driving.
on December 13, 2013
Allway get half size bigger and you would be ok and that what I did to get perfect fit in this shoes
on January 21, 2014
The shoes came right on time and it had everything in order. I found the shoes to be nice and well packaged in the puma logo, and I love the feel of the shoes though sadly they are a bit snug, but nothing a little wear can't fix.